Introduce Yourself

How amazing it is to have each and every one of you guys here! Sadly, as there wonderfully are over 300 messages here of over 300 Nutopians, I won't be able to say hi to each one of you guys individually, but do know I'm extremely happy and excited to see all of you! Beatles and John&Yoko are about love and peace, and this is what we are here for 🤍 🏳️
I second this! Thank you to everyone who has joined so far, we’re so happy to have you here and carry on our love for John! Power to the people ✌️🤍

Hi, I’m Simon from Jersey 🇯🇪 . I’ve been a Beatles fan since spring 1980 when I saw Paul’s ‘Coming Up’ on tv 📺 . So, here I am 44 years later!
I’m BeatleSimon on both X, Bluesky and now here!
My profile picture is from my trip to Abbey Road in September 2022.
Have a great day everyone!
Coming Up of course one of John's favourite Paul songs, so a great way to be introduced to the Beatles! Hope you enjoyed visiting Abbey Road too!

Hi everyone!
My name is Ephraim and I am a Beatles historian and have loved the Beatles since I was 3! I'm also a graphic designer and colorize black and white photos (which I will attach here) one Beatle at a time. I think it's wonderful to have a space to share our love of John Lennon and his legacy here. I hope we can continue his legacy for a lifetime. ♡
1000021425.jpg

Hi everyone!
My name is Ephraim and I am a Beatles historian and have loved the Beatles since I was 3! I'm also a graphic designer and colorize black and white photos (which I will attach here) one Beatle at a time. I think it's wonderful to have a space to share our love of John Lennon and his legacy here. I hope we can continue his legacy for a lifetime. ♡
View attachment 418

sweet, amazing work!!!

Hi everyone!
View attachment 418
Love that image, great work with the colourisation!

Hi everyone!
View attachment 418
Welcome! I'm also on the road to being a beatles historian. Nice work, btw.

Back