Introduce Yourself

Hello, my name is Julia and I come from Poland. I am nearly 25 years old and John Lennon has been my greatest inspiration for half of my lifetime. I am particularly inspired by John and Yoko's beautiful love story and by their message of peace and love. I love John's noncoformism, sense of humor and many more. My greatest passion is to find out more about John every day and to explore places which are connected to him. Peace and love, borthers and sisters. ✌️
We all love John so much, it's beautiful! Be welcome!

Hello Nutopia!! How y’all doing??

I'm Melina!! I’m a college student/musician from Brazil who loves John Lennon and The Beatles. John Lennon is my guiding light in my life and a great inspiration that I love with all my soul. He’s changed my life in so many good ways, I just love him a lot and im so grateful for him and proud to be his fan. 🤍

Peace and Love ✌🏻🤍

I'm Melina!! I’m a college student/musician from Brazil who loves John Lennon and The Beatles. John Lennon is my guiding light in my life and a great inspiration that I love with all my soul. He’s changed my life in so many good ways, I just love him a lot and im so grateful for him and proud to be his fan. 🤍

Peace and Love ✌🏻🤍
Oi, Melina! Que bom te ver aqui. :)

Peace and Love ✌🏻🤍
Hi Melina! Love your profile and banner picture. So glad you've joined us in Nutopia 🏳️ ✌️

Hello everyone! It's been many years since I've joint a forum and what a forum to join!!

Seems right to join, because I'm currently typing on a phone that was paid for by John Lennon, laying in a bed that was bought by John Lennon in a house that I bought a few months ago, thanks to John Lennon.

Let me explain - I was about 20 years of age and I heard an obscure John Lennon song (Dear Yoko) and it dawned on me, I hadn't listened to much of John's solo work, even though I was from Liverpool. I downloaded every album, every Beatles album and this launched years of obsessive study that changed my life.

I became a writer, amassed 30k twitter followers because I tweeted about Liverpool and The Beatles, wrote about The Beatles and in 2015 I started working for The Beatles Story.

By 2017 I was head of marketing for a major Liverpool tour company and I helped design a Beatles tour and then started tour guiding on it. By 2018 I was shortlisted for awards and asked to work for The Cavern.

I would start tour guiding on The Magical Mystery Tour, I'd become the most mentioned tour guide in their history, something I'm very proud of. I'd start doing tours of The Cavern Club itself (I'm still the only person in The Caverns history to do official scheduled tours of The Cavern) and in 2022 the Beatles Tour I designed all those years ago got named the best bus tour in the world. Then in 2024 The Magical Mystery Tour was named 8th best overall tour in the world and I'd set 10 months of feedback records in the process.

I now have my own tour company, a week ago I did a tour for Shania Twains bass guitarist and then the day after I did a tour for Steve Holley from Wings. I make a full time living talking about The Beatles in the city where it all began, a city I love.

None of it would have happened if I didn't hear "Dear Yoko" in the car in 2010... I've spent nearly a decade talking about The Beatles for a living and I'm blessed with so many stories about it.

If you got to the end of this life story, thank you for reading and I look forward to getting involved in this forum

Dale (@DaleLiverpool on socials)

Hello everyone! It's been many years since I've joint a forum and what a forum to join!!

Seems right to join, because I'm currently typing on a phone that was paid for by John Lennon, laying in a bed that was bought by John Lennon in a house that I bought a few months ago, thanks to John Lennon.

Let me explain - I was about 20 years of age and I heard an obscure John Lennon song (Dear Yoko) and it dawned on me, I hadn't listened to much of John's solo work, even though I was from Liverpool. I downloaded every album, every Beatles album and this launched years of obsessive study that changed my life.

I became a writer, amassed 30k twitter followers because I tweeted about Liverpool and The Beatles, wrote about The Beatles and in 2015 I started working for The Beatles Story.

By 2017 I was head of marketing for a major Liverpool tour company and I helped design a Beatles tour and then started tour guiding on it. By 2018 I was shortlisted for awards and asked to work for The Cavern.

I would start tour guiding on The Magical Mystery Tour, I'd become the most mentioned tour guide in their history, something I'm very proud of. I'd start doing tours of The Cavern Club itself (I'm still the only person in The Caverns history to do official scheduled tours of The Cavern) and in 2022 the Beatles Tour I designed all those years ago got named the best bus tour in the world. Then in 2024 The Magical Mystery Tour was named 8th best overall tour in the world and I'd set 10 months of feedback records in the process.

I now have my own tour company, a week ago I did a tour for Shania Twains bass guitarist and then the day after I did a tour for Steve Holley from Wings. I make a full time living talking about The Beatles in the city where it all began, a city I love.

None of it would have happened if I didn't hear "Dear Yoko" in the car in 2010... I've spent nearly a decade talking about The Beatles for a living and I'm blessed with so many stories about it.

If you got to the end of this life story, thank you for reading and I look forward to getting involved in this forum

Wow, what a history you have. I'm amazed. Congratulations! Please to meet you.

Loved reading this! So glad you could join us in Nutopia 🏳️! Dear Yoko has always been one of my favourite John songs, his final song on Double Fantasy and so the final album track in his lifetime and it's one expressing his and Yoko's true love ❤️

Hello or Ola, my name is Erika, i'm from Brazil. I'm not used to chatting on forums or anything related to social media, but i think it coud be cool to meet people who have similar interests. I'm not very good at english, but i'll do my best :]
Welcome! Everyone is always welcome here ✊

Back