Introduce Yourself

Hey, y’all! 👋

I’m Renee. Music, creativity, and learning are my passions. Although I’m a lifelong fan of the Beatles, John & Yoko, there is so much about them that I don’t know. I’m here to learn! My apologies in advance for all the questions.

And the beach. I love the beach. 🥰

Thank you for offering a different space to explore. 🫶 Twitter can be a bit dicey these days!

First questions: What are posts called? Nuts? Would sharing a post be a ReNut? We are Nutopians, yes, but are we also Nutters? Of course, all of this is pronounced NOOT so please reread what I’ve just written.

😏

😁✌️

Hello, John and Yoko nation. 💌 My name is Ingryd, better known as Di. I am Brazilian, autistic and passionate. I'm in my last semester of college studying history and I really hope to be able to work as a historian and researcher about the Beatles, especially my biggest inspiration: John Lennon. I hope this forum becomes a safe place for all of us. Peace and love. 😊
Thank you so much for your help earlier, Di! Nice to formally meet you! 🫶✌️

Hey, y’all! 👋

I’m Renee. Music, creativity, and learning are my passions. Although I’m a lifelong fan of the Beatles, John & Yoko, there is so much about them that I don’t know. I’m here to learn! My apologies in advance for all the questions.

And the beach. I love the beach. 🥰

Thank you for offering a different space to explore. 🫶 Twitter can be a bit dicey these days!

First questions: What are posts called? Nuts? Would sharing a post be a ReNut? We are Nutopians, yes, but are we also Nutters? Of course, all of this is pronounced NOOT so please reread what I’ve just written.

😏

😁✌️
Welcome! I love the beech, too. One of the few places, where I find peace and tranquility. Love & Peace to you 🙏🏽✌🏽

Hi Nutopians!

I Love You Hug GIF by Demic
Peace and prosperity to you all. I'm Michael from the United Kingdom.
Spread the love because the worlds in a right mess at the minute.

Back