Introduce Yourself

Hi, I'm Gene. I like The Beatles, and I like John's music. I'm glad I've been able to meet so many other people who enjoy John Lennon's music. I play multiple instruments, like the piano, electric and acoustic guitar, ukulele, viola, accordion, and I've been wanting to learn sitar. I'm sixteen. I want to read John's 'In His Own Write' Book. A book I'm reading currently is 'Wouldn't It Be Nice: My Story', by Brian Wilson.

Hi, I'm Gene. I like The Beatles, and I like John's music. I'm glad I've been able to meet so many other people who enjoy John Lennon's music. I play multiple instruments, like the piano, electric and acoustic guitar, ukulele, viola, accordion, and I've been wanting to learn sitar. I'm sixteen. I want to read John's 'In His Own Write' Book. A book I'm reading currently is 'Wouldn't It Be Nice: My Story', by Brian Wilson.
Welcome Gene!! We’re happy to meet YOU 🤘

Welcome, Gene! ❤️

Hello! I'm Fran. I'm 20 and a huge Beatle fan like the rest of them. I particularly love John's solo career, it has a very particular place in my heart haha. If I had to choose my favorite Lennon solo album it would probably be Walls and Bridges, and my favorite song in his solo career is Woman. I don't particularly play instruments (even when I'm looking to...) but I have a deep interest for art (and its history!), writing and computer science. This forum looks super great and I look forward to being active here!!

Hello! I'm Fran. I'm 20 and a huge Beatle fan like the rest of them. I particularly love John's solo career, it has a very particular place in my heart haha. If I had to choose my favorite Lennon solo album it would probably be Walls and Bridges, and my favorite song in his solo career is Woman. I don't particularly play instruments (even when I'm looking to...) but I have a deep interest for art (and its history!), writing and computer science. This forum looks super great and I look forward to being active here!!
Be welcome, Fran. ❤️

Hi Fran!! Welcome and I hope you enjoy :)

Howdy Nutopia peeps, I am CoffeyBeans33, otherwise known as Kathryn. I'm from Chicago. I'm neurodivergent (autistic), and the Beatles are one of my special interests. I'm currently in grad school pursuing a dual degree in library science and youth literature. I'm a cat mom (my cat's name is Sylvie). Besides getting a time machine to see a Beatles concert, my ultimate dream is to see a peaceful world, even if it's just for a second. George is my favorite Beatle, but I see quite a bit of myself in John.

Howdy Nutopia peeps, I am CoffeyBeans33, otherwise known as Kathryn. I'm from Chicago. I'm neurodivergent (autistic), and the Beatles are one of my special interests. I'm currently in grad school pursuing a dual degree in library science and youth literature. I'm a cat mom (my cat's name is Sylvie). Besides getting a time machine to see a Beatles concert, my ultimate dream is to see a peaceful world, even if it's just for a second. George is my favorite Beatle, but I see quite a bit of myself in John.
Hello, fellow autistic Beatles's fan! Nice to meet you. ❤️

Back