Introduce Yourself

Hello Lennon Lovers!

It is so lovely to see so many familiar faces here. I am Sara -- aka Starshyne. I am the creator of the site "Meet the Beatles...For Real," and I write books about the Beatles. Most importantly, I have been a John Lennon fan for over 30 years and enjoy talking to others who share the same passion for John that I have. I look forward to participating in this forum!

Sara S.

Hello Lennon Lovers!

It is so lovely to see so many familiar faces here. I am Sara -- aka Starshyne. I am the creator of the site "Meet the Beatles...For Real," and I write books about the Beatles. Most importantly, I have been a John Lennon fan for over 30 years and enjoy talking to others who share the same passion for John that I have. I look forward to participating in this forum!

Sara S.
It's a great pleasure to have you here, Sara.

Hello everyone!
Don't know how these forums work but I'm a huge Lennon and Beatles. I'm a professional musician now and owe the Beatles so much! Learning their songs back when I started taught me so so much and I've never stopped listening/learning since
Glad to be a part of this, Would love to share some of my art on here to fellow Beatle lovers :)
Welcome friend!! Glad to have you ✌️

Hi, my name is Michelle! My name helped me to know about John since I was born. I am very happy about the existence of this forum and my possibility to be here <3 I'm not usually very present in the conversation on other social networks, I hope to be around here more... We are here! 🤍
Welcome Michelle!! 🤍

Hello Lennon Lovers!

Sara S.
Hey Sara!!! :) Glad to see ya 🤍

Hello fellow Nutopian citizens, you can call me Martha!!!!!
Very new to the Yoko and John nation but I’ve been wanting to dip my toes into the community for a while and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity. I’m an amateur artist and animator on the side, big into vintage media (especially any vintage or retro cartoon media)), my pronouns are she/any Idm what you use for me rlly and I’m very autism pilled!!!!!!!!!expect me to post my art on here mostly, whether it’s John and Yoko related or not.
Uhh that’s basically itt, whoever’s reading this I hope you have a wonderful dayy

Hello Nutopia! I'm Caitlin Larkin, one of the DJ's on The official Beatles Channel on SiriusXM (SXM 18) and am so stoked to be a part of this forum! Maybe we can think of fun ways to use this platform on my show? Song requests, John focused topics etc? Lemme know!
I’ve been WAITING!! Welcome bud 😎

Very new to the Yoko and John nation but I’ve been wanting to dip my toes into the community for a while and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity. I’m an amateur artist and animator on the side, big into vintage media (especially any vintage or retro cartoon media)), my pronouns are she/any Idm what you use for me rlly and I’m very autism pilled!!!!!!!!!expect me to post my art on here mostly, whether it’s John and Yoko related or not.
Uhh that’s basically itt, whoever’s reading this I hope you have a wonderful dayy
Welcome Martha!! I love the snoopy icon 🥹

Hello, Martha! Be welcome. <3

Hello Nutopia! I'm Caitlin Larkin, one of the DJ's on The official Beatles Channel on SiriusXM (SXM 18) and am so stoked to be a part of this forum! Maybe we can think of fun ways to use this platform on my show? Song requests, John focused topics etc? Lemme know!
Hi! Please to meet you. ❤️

So cool to have you here in Nutopia! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome! You’ll find a very welcoming community here :)

Hello John fans! 🤍 My name is Skylar and I’m a social media content creator that specializes in posting videos related to all things Beatles! My goal is to help carry on the legacy of their music into the next generation and beyond. And of course, help spread John’s messages of peace and love across the universe.

I’m very excited to be part of this community and can’t wait to see where it takes us! 🤍
omg youre the coolest person ever

Back