Introduce Yourself

Greetings, I'm Ben. I'm a huge Beatles fan and I'm interested in anything related to the arts and the 1960s. I love John's and Yoko's experimental music and John's amazing songwriting abilities. My favorite albums are Unfinished Music: Life With The Lions, Imagine, and Double Fantasy. My dream is to become a multi-media artist and to create unique, thought-provoking art like John and Yoko. I'm glad to be here with like minded individuals. Peace and love! 🤍☮️

Greetings, I'm Ben. I'm a huge Beatles fan and I'm interested in anything related to the arts and the 1960s. I love John's and Yoko's experimental music and John's amazing songwriting abilities. My favorite albums are Unfinished Music: Life With The Lions, Imagine, and Double Fantasy. My dream is to become a multi-media artist and to create unique, thought-provoking art like John and Yoko. I'm glad to be here with like minded individuals. Peace and love! 🤍☮️
Hi, Ben! Peace and love. ☯️

Peace and love Ben!! Greetings ✌️

Heyo i’m McCartney (yea that’s my actual first name) ironically more obsessed w lennon, im just someone that only had beatles cds and a guitar as a kid n Im still writing music and spreading peace and love now at 20, hoping to work with sean one day💪 I love the fact that this forum exists and i’m looking forward to everything that comes from it, also that AMA tomorrow!!

Heyo i’m McCartney (yea that’s my actual first name) ironically more obsessed w lennon, im just someone that only had beatles cds and a guitar as a kid n Im still writing music and spreading peace and love now at 20, hoping to work with sean one day💪 I love the fact that this forum exists and i’m looking forward to everything that comes from it, also that AMA tomorrow!!
Amazing!!!! Hello, McCartney. ❤️

Such a kickass name - welcome mate!! 😎✌️

Back