Introduce Yourself

I posted in the share your art section first…
My name is Shane and I’ve been a huge Beatles/John Lennon fan since idk the age of Napster. I credit my mom for having the oldies station on and it was “She Loves You” or “ Eight Days A Week” that got me interested in knowing about this band I didn’t know… then it was “Strawberry Fields Forever” that got me instantly hooked! I draw/paint, amateur musician, collect most things Beatles related, figures, vinyl records, and books.

My name is Shane and I’ve been a huge Beatles/John Lennon fan since idk the age of Napster. I credit my mom for having the oldies station on and it was “She Loves You” or “ Eight Days A Week” that got me interested in knowing about this band I didn’t know… then it was “Strawberry Fields Forever” that got me instantly hooked! I draw/paint, amateur musician, collect most things Beatles related, figures, vinyl records, and books.
❤️❤️❤️

Nice to meet you Shane! 😎

Welcome to Nutopia! Strawberry Fields is more than a masterpiece, one of the most incredible pieces of music ever made. I can’t blame you for being hooked!

Hello Fellow Nutopia citizens my name is Mercedes I am a retired recording engineer I love to enjoy my free time with my friends and partner and puppy I am a free spirit and live John’s vision of peace and harmony and love I am a big Beatles fan and supporter again nice to meet everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Fellow Nutopia citizens my name is Mercedes I am a retired recording engineer I love to enjoy my free time with my friends and partner and puppy I am a free spirit and live John’s vision of peace and harmony and love I am a big Beatles fan and supporter again nice to meet everyone
Welcome to Nutopia Mercedes!

Welcome Mercedes!! :)

Hello Mercedes! Nice to meet you. :)

Back