Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone!

I'm Brinley, and have been an immense fan and admirer of John since I was five. I'm now 23, and following his journey and his life has easily been the most singular driving force and inspiration in my own.

It is an absolute pleasure to be here with fellow travelers of that journey and to have a positive space to share it. Already so many names I recognize from elsewhere who I look forward to calling friends. :)

Let's keep on playing those mind games!

Hi everyone, I'm Stefan and almost sixty-four. Love The Beatles since I first heard You Got To Hide Your Love Away back in 1975 - yes, that was late in life, but sometimes it takes a while to get to the good things. ;)

Hi everyone!

I'm Brinley, and have been an immense fan and admirer of John since I was five. I'm now 23, and following his journey and his life has easily been the most singular driving force and inspiration in my own.

It is an absolute pleasure to be here with fellow travelers of that journey and to have a positive space to share it. Already so many names I recognize from elsewhere who I look forward to calling friends. :)

Let's keep on playing those mind games!
Welcome, fellow nutopian. 🫡

Hello, John and Yoko nation. 💌 My name is Ingryd, better known as Di. I am Brazilian, autistic and passionate. I'm in my last semester of college studying history and I really hope to be able to work as a historian and researcher about the Beatles, especially my biggest inspiration: John Lennon. I hope this forum becomes a safe place for all of us. Peace and love. 😊
Hi Ingryd,
Thank you for your quick response! I’m still not seeing how to “introduce” myself. Even with the link you sent.

Hi Ingryd,
Thank you for your quick response! I’m still not seeing how to “introduce” myself. Even with the link you sent.
Here at the end of the page you write whatever you feel like and post it.
Screenshot of where you need to write. :)

1000261239.jpg

I shook Sean's hand after one of his first live shows, in Baltimore on the tiniest of stages. And Yoko answered my question years ago when she used to take 5-10 questions a week from fans. Nutopia is the greatest idea since the Bed-In for Peace and Bagism! I love John & Yoko!

I shook Sean's hand after one of his first live shows, in Baltimore on the tiniest of stages. And Yoko answered my question years ago when she used to take 5-10 questions a week from fans. Nutopia is the greatest idea since the Bed-In for Peace and Bagism! I love John & Yoko!
Great opportunity to meet Sean. 🥹

Back