Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone ☁️ My name is Jamie. Some best childhood memories with my biological parents involved listening to the Beatles. In college, I had to attend an art exhibit of Yoko's in the Los Angeles area for a class I took and have been a solid John & Yoko fan of my own ever since 🤍 I live in southern Utah and I am a former geologist; these days I work in digital marketing and I am a sailplane enthusiast (though I haven't flown in a couple years due to dealing with cancer + auto-immune issues). Recently, I made sure to see the Beatles' Love show in Vegas before it closed. Magical! Wish I had been alive to see John & Yoko (and the Beatles) perform live. This forum is so cool, it really reminds me of old school forums from when I was a kid. I am glad to make friends here 🕊️ I am hoping to take my mom to Liverpool next year to see Beatles' points of interest. Have a good weekend everyone and nice to meet you :)

Hi everyone ☁️ My name is Jamie. Some best childhood memories with my biological parents involved listening to the Beatles. In college, I had to attend an art exhibit of Yoko's in the Los Angeles area for a class I took and have been a solid John & Yoko fan of my own ever since 🤍 I live in southern Utah and I am a former geologist; these days I work in digital marketing and I am a sailplane enthusiast (though I haven't flown in a couple years due to dealing with cancer + auto-immune issues). Recently, I made sure to see the Beatles' Love show in Vegas before it closed. Magical! Wish I had been alive to see John & Yoko (and the Beatles) perform live. This forum is so cool, it really reminds me of old school forums from when I was a kid. I am glad to make friends here 🕊️ I am hoping to take my mom to Liverpool next year to see Beatles' points of interest. Have a good weekend everyone and nice to meet you :)
Nice to meet you Jamie!! A fellow marketing buddy :)

Hello. Nice to meet everyone virtually. My name is Gary Morissette. I was a guitarist / vocalist until 2022 when I fell four stories and became a quadriplegic. Now I produce music using voice control. I am also an internationally certified meditation teacher. I write lyrics, poetry, meditations, and affirmations. My first book, mind over madness, is in the process of being published in New York City. I am from British Columbia, Canada. I used to work for bands in Toronto. Everything from AC/DC to ZZ Top. As a musician, I used to tour Canada and Asia. I have performed on over 10 albums that have been released. Check out some of my music at the links below. Thank you for everything Yoko and the spirit of John. Peace and love to everyone.

Gary Morissette Spotify playlist
&
Frogman - https://on.soundcloud.com/GuFPYWxf52AdyNYN6

Nice to meet you, Jamie. I loved your story. :)

Hello. Nice to meet everyone virtually. My name is Gary Morissette. I was a guitarist / vocalist until 2022 when I fell four stories and became a quadriplegic. Now I produce music using voice control. I am also an internationally certified meditation teacher. I write lyrics, poetry, meditations, and affirmations. My first book, mind over madness, is in the process of being published in New York City. I am from British Columbia, Canada. I used to work for bands in Toronto. Everything from AC/DC to ZZ Top. As a musician, I used to tour Canada and Asia. I have performed on over 10 albums that have been released. Check out some of my music at the links below. Thank you for everything Yoko and the spirit of John. Peace and love to everyone.

Gary Morissette Spotify playlist
&
Frogman - https://on.soundcloud.com/GuFPYWxf52AdyNYN6
A musician? How nice! A lot of John and Yoko's fans are also artists. ❤️ Be welcome!

Hello everyone! My name is Mary, I have been blogging about my love for the Beatles one way or another for over a decade. My favorite Beatle was always John, as I connected the most to his solo career and always felt so inspired by his dedication to activism. Super excited to be here! 👋🏻
Welcome! 👋🏻 I’ve been following you ever since the 2012 Tumblr days 🙂

Hello everyone! My name is Mary, I have been blogging about my love for the Beatles one way or another for over a decade. My favorite Beatle was always John, as I connected the most to his solo career and always felt so inspired by his dedication to activism. Super excited to be here! 👋🏻
We are excited to have you here. Hello!!

Hullo, I'm Sharon and I just think that The Beatles are the best band in the world. Got the Black Box and some LPs from back then (as inheritance), fan of John's ability to create art, of Yoko's art exhibit at the Tate, Julian's photography and discovered Sean's music by chance back in late 90s, got CDs from back then as well (I may have been the only person in my country to have them);)

Hullo, I'm Sharon and I just think that The Beatles are the best band in the world. Got the Black Box and some LPs from back then (as inheritance), fan of John's ability to create art, of Yoko's art exhibit at the Tate, Julian's photography and discovered Sean's music by chance back in late 90s, got CDs from back then as well (I may have been the only person in my country to have them);)
Hello, Sharon! Nice to meet you. 🫶

Back