Introduce Yourself

Hullo, I'm Sharon and I just think that The Beatles are the best band in the world. Got the Black Box and some LPs from back then (as inheritance), fan of John's ability to create art, of Yoko's art exhibit at the Tate, Julian's photography and discovered Sean's music by chance back in late 90s, got CDs from back then as well (I may have been the only person in my country to have them);)
Great to have you here Sharon!! 😎✌️

Hello fellow Nutopians.
As means of introduction let me tell you I grew up listening to the magical mystery tour album ever since I can remember.
I was shocked to hear later on that the Fab Four didn’t actually wear those animal costumes for every album cover!
If you want to know more about me just ask!
Love and peace from Japan.

2012 Tumblr Beatles fandom reunion 😆
the beatles applause GIF

Hello, everybody! My name is Mariana, I'm a fan, writer and researcher of John's life and legacy. I'm one of the Beatles scholars in Brazil, it's a beautiful and passionate community. I have big dreams and all of them involve John, he inspires me everyday. I hope to, one day, be able to reciprocate every good thing that he brings to me. I'm very happy to be here! Let's all keep thinking peace, imagining peace, being peace ✌🏻🤍
Hi Mariana! I follow you on X. I really enjoy your John Lennon posts. Lots of pix I've never seen before.

Hello new friends. I first saw The Beatles on the Ed Sullivan show when I was barely four years old and growing up in the USA. Now I am 64, have lived in the UK since 1990, gained my citizenship here and now live in Liverpool. I am a lifelong fan of all the Beatles, but John has always stood out. I am also a fan of Yoko; particularly her art. Both John and Yoko have been an endless source of inspiration to me.
Same here. I will be 65 next month and that Ed Sullivan show changed my life. Been a rabid fan ever since!

Hello fellow Nutopians.
As means of introduction let me tell you I grew up listening to the magical mystery tour album ever since I can remember.
I was shocked to hear later on that the Fab Four didn’t actually wear those animal costumes for every album cover!
If you want to know more about me just ask!
Love and peace from Japan.
Hello! ❤️

Back