Introduce Yourself

Hi everybody!

Mark here, i'd just like to say how wonderful it is to be here (it's certainly a thrill!) i look forward to interacting and hopefully networking with you all here on this fantastic forum where we can share our love and understanding with one another!

With Love
Mark 🫶😘
Welcome, Mark. ❤️

Hello everyone, my name is Elisabeth. I'm a college student studying library sciences. I love Yoko & John, they inspire me every day. I often ask myself this when I am going thru a hard time: "what you Yoko do?" or "what would John do?" depending on the situation.
I love to write songs and create art whenever I can. John and Yoko's art inspires me so much too... They are my heroes!
I'm very proud to be a Citizen of Nutopia, and I look forward to possibly making friends or acquaintances with you all.
Let's all look out for each other and create a beautiful world of our own that we want to live in: full of peace, love, and acceptance!

Hello everyone, my name is Elisabeth. I'm a college student studying library sciences. I love Yoko & John, they inspire me every day. I often ask myself this when I am going thru a hard time: "what you Yoko do?" or "what would John do?" depending on the situation.
I love to write songs and create art whenever I can. John and Yoko's art inspires me so much too... They are my heroes!
I'm very proud to be a Citizen of Nutopia, and I look forward to possibly making friends or acquaintances with you all.
Let's all look out for each other and create a beautiful world of our own that we want to live in: full of peace, love, and acceptance!
That's amazing Elisabeth!! Welcome, I hope you love it here 🤍

Welcome to Nutopia! You’re exactly right: peace, love, and acceptance is a mantra to live by.

Hi everybody!

Mark here, i'd just like to say how wonderful it is to be here (it's certainly a thrill!) i look forward to interacting and hopefully networking with you all here on this fantastic forum where we can share our love and understanding with one another!

With Love
Mark 🫶😘
Welcome to Nutopia Mark!

Please to meet you, Elizabeth! Here is the best place to share your love. ☺️

Greetings Citizens of Nutopia,
My name is Sylvia Eaton Harrow.
In a world run by algorithms engineered to keep us buying, consuming, gossiping, and not necessarily connected, Im glad to have joined a forum whose aim is to connect humans keen to keep John & Yoko's visions of a better, peaceful world alive. I'm an interdisciplinary artist, including writing original music. My research interests, given my degree in Neuroscience, include the Neuroscience of religion, emotion, and all things dopaminergic. I love helping humans thrive in a world filled with suffering. I hope, as time continues, we can all participate in bringing people closer together, instead of farther apart. Peace & Love --Syl

In a world run by algorithms engineered to keep us buying, consuming, gossiping, and not necessarily connected, Im glad to have joined a forum whose aim is to connect humans keen to keep John & Yoko's visions of a better, peaceful world alive. I'm an interdisciplinary artist, including writing original music. My research interests, given my degree in Neuroscience, include the Neuroscience of religion, emotion, and all things dopaminergic. I love helping humans thrive in a world filled with suffering. I hope, as time continues, we can all participate in bringing people closer together, instead of farther apart. Peace & Love --Syl
Welcome to Nutopia! It’s lovely to have you here.

Peace and love, Syl. ❤️

Great to meet you Sylvia! I'm happy we have this safe space 🤍

Hello everyone!
Don't know how these forums work but I'm a huge Lennon and Beatles. I'm a professional musician now and owe the Beatles so much! Learning their songs back when I started taught me so so much and I've never stopped listening/learning since
Glad to be a part of this, Would love to share some of my art on here to fellow Beatle lovers :)

Hello everyone!
Don't know how these forums work but I'm a huge Lennon and Beatles. I'm a professional musician now and owe the Beatles so much! Learning their songs back when I started taught me so so much and I've never stopped listening/learning since
Glad to be a part of this, Would love to share some of my art on here to fellow Beatle lovers :)
Welcome to Nutopia! We'd love to see your art - you can share it here!

Hello everyone!
Post love and you will receive love, that's how the forum works. Be welcome.

Hi, my name is Michelle! My name helped me to know about John since I was born. I am very happy about the existence of this forum and my possibility to be here <3 I'm not usually very present in the conversation on other social networks, I hope to be around here more... We are here! 🤍
Welcome to Nutopia! Will be great to see you around!

Hi, my name is Michelle! My name helped me to know about John since I was born. I am very happy about the existence of this forum and my possibility to be here <3 I'm not usually very present in the conversation on other social networks, I hope to be around here more... We are here! 🤍
Hello, Michelle! ♡

Back