Introduce Yourself

Hello! 🌼 I'm Jackson (Jack for short)! I'm an 18 year old artist from the USA and obviously a very big fan of John Lennon...!!! My favorite albums of his are Mind Games and Walls and Bridges. Very excited to see the community here. Peace and Love!!! ❤️❤️🌈🌈
Peace and love!! Welcome Jack ✌️

Hello dear fellow Nutopians. My name is Luis and I’m from Mexico City. The influence John’s music has had in my life is huge. I love playing music, piano and guitar are my instruments, and I love to sing along. The other big imprint John left in me is his activism and idealism and how he and Yoko really tried to tease people back in the day and get them to imagine and think and dare to have the courage to envision a new society. I’d love to find other people on the forum who still think we, the people, can make a difference and we must at least try to keep John & Yoko’s blend of art and activism alive. I’m a 3D artist myself, and work for a world-renowned artist, and so I see how art has become practically disconnected from activism, when I think (influenced by J&Y) art should play an essential role in questioning, criticizing and putting forth novel ideas for a society. Peace & Love to All
Welcome Luis!! It's so amazing to see the impact John has left 🤍

Hello all citizens of nutopia!
I am quite the fan of John Lennon, and obvcourse the Beatles! I don't really know what else to write here, but the obvious part by saying i listen and practically study the Beatles and their day-to-day lives in which they lived.
I play a few instruments, but guitar is my main and favourite thing to play! And yeah, that's all I have to say! it's great to be apart of this and to share our thoughts and feelings with other fans "across the universe" xx
Welcome to the forum!! It's nice to meet you ✌️

Hi everyone!!my name's Nisa and i became a beatle fan since around earlier this year but ive known about them for some years before i became a fan of them and ive Been learning Beatles songs on guitar!so glad to be joining this Forum!!✌🏻
Welcome Nisa!! I think you'll love it here :)

Hi, I m a french guy, quite old, born the same year as nutopia ( 1973 ). looking for understanding and answers, fighting for open source code, cryptoalternatives, and free speech. also a liberland citizen.
You will find all that here. :) Be welcome!

Hi, I m a french guy, quite old, born the same year as nutopia ( 1973 ). looking for understanding and answers, fighting for open source code, cryptoalternatives, and free speech. also a liberland citizen.
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time in Nutopia!

Hello Nutopians. My earliest memories of life are my mother putting big over the ear headphones on me to share her love of music. I am forever indebted to her. I know we are all fans of John Lennon or we would not be here, but shout out to Yoko Ono for being a genius conceptual artist in her own right 🫶

Hello Nutopians. My earliest memories of life are my mother putting big over the ear headphones on me to share her love of music. I am forever indebted to her. I know we are all fans of John Lennon or we would not be here, but shout out to Yoko Ono for being a genius conceptual artist in her own right 🫶
Aw, beautiful memories. 🥹

Welcome, I love this! Great to see the Yoko love too <3

Welcome!! 🤍

Back