Introduce Yourself

Greetings to all, from San Francisco. I am Steve, aka Sealo due to my once-smooth black hair and love of the ocean. Have been a Beatle fan since my big sister brought their 2nd album home. And have always admired Yoko’s own art, for supporting John in his times of vulnerability, and for her resilience thru tragedy and opposition to her being his partner. Peace.

Attachments

• IMG_7353.jpeg
    IMG_7353.jpeg
    874.9 KB · Views: 0
Greetings to all, from San Francisco. I am Steve, aka Sealo due to my once-smooth black hair and love of the ocean. Have been a Beatle fan since my big sister brought their 2nd album home. And have always admired Yoko’s own art, for supporting John in his times of vulnerability, and for her resilience thru tragedy and opposition to her being his partner. Peace.
Welcome, Steve. 🖤

Hi! I’m Ashes and have been a fanatic my entire life. When I was 2.5 years old, I told my mother that one day, I was going to marry “Beatle John.” She didn’t have the heart to tell me that he had been taken from us a couple of years before I was born. Needless to say, my love and adoration has been going strong for about four decades now and I never could have anticipated such a wonderful opportunity for a forum like this! I’m so excited to get to know my fellow Nutopians!

Hi! I’m Ashes and have been a fanatic my entire life. When I was 2.5 years old, I told my mother that one day, I was going to marry “Beatle John.” She didn’t have the heart to tell me that he had been taken from us a couple of years before I was born. Needless to say, my love and adoration has been going strong for about four decades now and I never could have anticipated such a wonderful opportunity for a forum like this! I’m so excited to get to know my fellow Nutopians!
Aw, Ashes. :( He is here with you, don't worry. Feel welcome. ❤️

Welcome!! Happy to have you :)

Hi Ashes!! I'm just as excited about this too, welcome!! :)

Hello folks! 👋✌️
I'm not sure how to really introduce to you, me, but for now I'll keep it simple.

I've been inspired by The Beatles/Lennon as far back as I can go. Musically, artistically, personally and in so many different ways. Hoping to share some thoughts along the way!

Great to have a new space to enjoy our love and appreciation as a community!
✌️🤍🏳🦭
Agreed mate!! Welcome 🤍

Hello folks! 👋✌️
I'm not sure how to really introduce to you, me, but for now I'll keep it simple.

I've been inspired by The Beatles/Lennon as far back as I can go. Musically, artistically, personally and in so many different ways. Hoping to share some thoughts along the way!

✌️🤍🏳🦭
Welcome to the best place ever!

Hello folks! 👋✌️

✌️🤍🏳🦭
Welcome to Nutopia!

Welcome Ashes! I hope you enjoy your time in Nutopia!

Welcome! We all love Yoko’s art here :)

Hi everybody!

Mark here, i'd just like to say how wonderful it is to be here (it's certainly a thrill!) i look forward to interacting and hopefully networking with you all here on this fantastic forum where we can share our love and understanding with one another!

With Love
Mark 🫶😘
Welcome Mark!! Happy to have you ✌️

Back