Introduce Yourself

Hello, my name is Julia and I come from Poland. I am nearly 25 years old and John Lennon has been my greatest inspiration for half of my lifetime. I am particularly inspired by John and Yoko's beautiful love story and by their message of peace and love. I love John's noncoformism, sense of humor and many more. My greatest passion is to find out more about John every day and to explore places which are connected to him. Peace and love, borthers and sisters. ✌️
Welcome Julia! Nice to meet you 🤍

Hello everyone! It's been many years since I've joint a forum and what a forum to join!!

Seems right to join, because I'm currently typing on a phone that was paid for by John Lennon, laying in a bed that was bought by John Lennon in a house that I bought a few months ago, thanks to John Lennon.

Let me explain - I was about 20 years of age and I heard an obscure John Lennon song (Dear Yoko) and it dawned on me, I hadn't listened to much of John's solo work, even though I was from Liverpool. I downloaded every album, every Beatles album and this launched years of obsessive study that changed my life.

I became a writer, amassed 30k twitter followers because I tweeted about Liverpool and The Beatles, wrote about The Beatles and in 2015 I started working for The Beatles Story.

By 2017 I was head of marketing for a major Liverpool tour company and I helped design a Beatles tour and then started tour guiding on it. By 2018 I was shortlisted for awards and asked to work for The Cavern.

I would start tour guiding on The Magical Mystery Tour, I'd become the most mentioned tour guide in their history, something I'm very proud of. I'd start doing tours of The Cavern Club itself (I'm still the only person in The Caverns history to do official scheduled tours of The Cavern) and in 2022 the Beatles Tour I designed all those years ago got named the best bus tour in the world. Then in 2024 The Magical Mystery Tour was named 8th best overall tour in the world and I'd set 10 months of feedback records in the process.

I now have my own tour company, a week ago I did a tour for Shania Twains bass guitarist and then the day after I did a tour for Steve Holley from Wings. I make a full time living talking about The Beatles in the city where it all began, a city I love.

None of it would have happened if I didn't hear "Dear Yoko" in the car in 2010... I've spent nearly a decade talking about The Beatles for a living and I'm blessed with so many stories about it.

If you got to the end of this life story, thank you for reading and I look forward to getting involved in this forum

Dale (@DaleLiverpool on socials)
Dale!!! Welcome in mate 😎

Hello or Ola, my name is Erika, i'm from Brazil. I'm not used to chatting on forums or anything related to social media, but i think it coud be cool to meet people who have similar interests. I'm not very good at english, but i'll do my best :]
Welcome Erika! We're so happy to have you ❤️

Hey there guys ! It’s Lucas here
Hope It’ll be nice to be here and hang out with like-minded people in Nutopia community. Just a little info about me :
I’m a man you must believe
Helping anyone in need
No one can succeed like me …
Hey Lucas! (or Dr. Robert...😂) Welcome!!

uhm! hello everyone!! my name is lime but I also go by dove!! (you can pick either one to call me by :} ) this is like. my first time interacting with a forum so I dunno if I'm doing this right.

ANYWAY basic information... I've been extremely fixated on the Beatles for a solid 2 years now and I've been learning a lot about John thanks to di and mariana :3 really swagger stuff that there's a forum for stuff like this now!! :D

(I must apologize that I'm quite horrible at introductions... I hope this informs you a bit about me though!!)

(I should also mention I have ADHD and I tend to forget a LOT of things so I apologize in advance if I ever forget something)
Welcome to the forum!! ❤️

Hi! I'm Kohlby! I'm a huge fan of the Beatles, I am Autistic and they are my special intrest! And my favourite Beatle is of course John! Im very excited to be a part of this community!

Peace n love ✌☮ 💛 🐝
Welcome Kohlby! Happy to have you here...you have the perfect favorite Beatle :)

hello! 🤍 i’m jonathan and i’m a 7th grade john lennon fan! i love john lennon so much and i love this forum. hopefully we can make this a wonderful and comforting place. 🤍
Hello Jonathan! Welcome! I love seeing the next generation of ans, you picked a great band/artist to love :)

Hi everyone! My name is Laura. I'm happy to be a part of Nutopia. Loved the Beatles and John since 7 years of age, singing along to all the songs. Singing to this day makes me feel so free and happy. I owe John a big thanks for that. ✌️ to all.
Welcome Laura!! 🤍

Hi Nutopia! I'm Roger from Rio, but for now I'm doing music production at Bahia state. Beatles make me be who am I and John gave me the political view to believe we can all live in peace.

Love. It's a pleasure to be part of this.
Its a pleasure to have you here Roger!! ❤️

Hello Citizens of Nutopia. My name is Willow and I am one of the many aspiring musicians dedicated to preserving John’s legacy. He changed my life in many ways, and in that, I am indebted to him. He enlightened me, sharing his void world, a world of peace and understanding. I am unbelievably grateful for this page, and I hope to live in Nutopia as John has.
Hi Willow!! This is incredible to know, Im so happy you're continuing to preserve the legacy! 🤍

hellooo!! my name is pietra, I’m 13 and i’m brazilian! I love The Beatles since I was little, I grew up with them, so, they became a part of my life! I don’t know how to use this properly, but I’m trying my best! nice to meet you all! john is one of my life heroes, so I’m glad to be here!
peace and love!!! ✌️🤍
Xx
Welcome Pietra! Glad to have some younger fans join in the fun :)

Hello Hello, guys! 🤩 My name is Angie, short for Angela! Currently in high school and I would love to meet fellow John Lennon fans, as he's the inspiration for me to live the life I wanted and he helped me embrace my weird and eccentric side lmao! I'm happy to meet you all and I'm really glad to be part of this forum! Peace and love!! 🥰
Hi Angie! You're the same age I was when I fell in love with The Beatles/John, happy to have you! 🤍

hello peoples of the beatles fans and john lennons fans! here to meet new people and discuss music and related stuff! I collect records and some CDs. Also going through artists discography, so far completed The Beatles, Pink Floyd and working on Led Zepplin, David Bowie and The Rolling Stones! also got the chance to see ringo in tour so that was pretty cool!
Welcome to the forum!! :)

Hello Everybody! I am very happy to be here! I am a singer-songwriter, poet, author, naturalist, environmental activist, and a campaigner for peace. Originally from Wales, I now live in Portugal. I have a photo of John and Yoko looking down on me from my living room wall. My latest single is a song for peace entitled "We Can Sing Together." It was co-written with Stephen Friedland, aka Brute Force, who penned the words, and who was once on Apple Records with his "King of Fuh." I will also be taking part in the Wake Up, Rise Up, LIVE4PEACE online international concert later this month.
Welcome mate!! Peace and love ❤️

Back