Introduce Yourself

Hello all citizens of nutopia!
I am quite the fan of John Lennon, and obvcourse the Beatles! I don't really know what else to write here, but the obvious part by saying i listen and practically study the Beatles and their day-to-day lives in which they lived.
I play a few instruments, but guitar is my main and favourite thing to play! And yeah, that's all I have to say! it's great to be apart of this and to share our thoughts and feelings with other fans "across the universe" xx

I am quite the fan of John Lennon, and obvcourse the Beatles! I don't really know what else to write here, but the obvious part by saying i listen and practically study the Beatles and their day-to-day lives in which they lived.
I play a few instruments, but guitar is my main and favourite thing to play! And yeah, that's all I have to say! it's great to be apart of this and to share our thoughts and feelings with other fans "across the universe" xx
Welcome. ☺️❤️

Welcome to Nutopia! Hope you enjoy your time here ✌️

Hi everyone!!my name's Nisa and i became a beatle fan since around earlier this year but ive known about them for some years before i became a fan of them and ive Been learning Beatles songs on guitar!so glad to be joining this Forum!!✌🏻
Welcome! Always fun to learn new Beatles and Lennon songs on guitar 🎸

Hi everyone!
My name is Ephraim and I am a Beatles historian and have loved the Beatles since I was 3! I'm also a graphic designer and colorize black and white photos (which I will attach here) one Beatle at a time. I think it's wonderful to have a space to share our love of John Lennon and his legacy here. I hope we can continue his legacy for a lifetime. ♡
View attachment 418
Welcome friend!! I agree 🤍

Hello!

I won't reveal my true name, but you can all call me Venus. I'm a huge fan of John and Yoko, they're both a huge inspiration to me. I'm a fine art student and consistently look to J&Y for motivation and inspiration. They give me the bravery to make conceptual and performance pieces I wouldn't do otherwise. A professor of mine once compared my work to Yoko's and to this day its the greatest compliment I've received about my work. I have a tattoo on my arm of the little kitty John drew in my profile picture.

I'm so happy to be in a forum with other John and Yoko fans, it feels so controversial to admit you admire them online due to some of their past actions. I have the tattoo now, so I suppose I've commit myself to a lifetime of arguments on the subject haha.

Either way, I hope you're all having a good day/night wherever you are on this planet. Stay hopeful, radiate goodness.

Loves!
Hi Venus! Were happy to have you here :) I'd love to see some of your work!

Hello I’m Gabriel . So glad to be part of this forum. After being at Central Park NY last year on John Lennon’s birthday, next month I’ll be traveling to Liverpool . So , if anyone have a Beatles tour suggestion, I’ll appreciate it. Peace and Love my friends .
I'll be headed there as well next month for the first time!! If you hear of any good places, let me know! And welcome! 🤍

Back