Introduce Yourself

uhm! hello everyone!! my name is lime but I also go by dove!! (you can pick either one to call me by :} ) this is like. my first time interacting with a forum so I dunno if I'm doing this right.

ANYWAY basic information... I've been extremely fixated on the Beatles for a solid 2 years now and I've been learning a lot about John thanks to di and mariana :3 really swagger stuff that there's a forum for stuff like this now!! :D

(I must apologize that I'm quite horrible at introductions... I hope this informs you a bit about me though!!)

(I should also mention I have ADHD and I tend to forget a LOT of things so I apologize in advance if I ever forget something)

Last edited:
uhm! hello everyone!! my name is lime but I also go by dove!! this is like. my first time interacting with a forum so I dunno if I'm doing this right.

ANYWAY basic information... I've been extremely fixated on the Beatles for a solid 2 years now and I've been learning a lot about John thanks to di and mariana :3 really swagger stuff that there's a forum for stuff like this now!! :D

(I must apologize that I'm quite horrible at introductions... I hope this informs you a bit about me though!!)
Lime, my beautiful friend, happy to see you here. Feel welcome! Everyone here is super gentle. ❤️

uhm! hello everyone!! my name is lime but I also go by dove!! this is like. my first time interacting with a forum so I dunno if I'm doing this right.

Hello Lime-dove 😁 glad to see you ✌️

uhm! hello everyone!! my name is lime but I also go by dove!! (you can pick either one to call me by :} ) this is like. my first time interacting with a forum so I dunno if I'm doing this right.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time in Nutopia, everyone is lovely here! ✌️🏳️

hi, its starrscruff. you may know me as one of twitter's foremost ringo obsessors. namaste ✌️❤️
HI.
Good Night Kiss GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Hi everyone! My name is Laura. I'm happy to be a part of Nutopia. Loved the Beatles and John since 7 years of age, singing along to all the songs. Singing to this day makes me feel so free and happy. I owe John a big thanks for that. ✌️ to all.

Hi everyone! My name is Laura. I'm happy to be a part of Nutopia. Loved the Beatles and John since 7 years of age, singing along to all the songs. Singing to this day makes me feel so free and happy. I owe John a big thanks for that. ✌️ to all.
Peace, Laura! Be welcome. ☺️

Back