Introduce Yourself

Hi all,
I not a writer or content creator or anything, but I have been around for a while and have been a Lennon fan from the early days. When I was in college I started every day with side one of the 1970 album. Every morning that great bell. Glad to be here.

Hello, with peace love and empathy to you all, greetings and salutations from Northern California aka Silicon Valley (South Santa Clara County). Thank you Yoko and Sean Nutopia where I hope we can all find a respite from the challenges we each face daily.
Hello! Peace and love!

Hello John fans! 🤍 My name is Skylar and I’m a social media content creator that specializes in posting videos related to all things Beatles! My goal is to help carry on the legacy of their music into the next generation and beyond. And of course, help spread John’s messages of peace and love across the universe.

I’m very excited to be part of this community and can’t wait to see where it takes us! 🤍
Hi Skylar, lovely to see you here. I'm a big fan of yours on Instagram. ☺️✌🏽

Hi chums, I'm Ollie and I love the idea of this place. Any chance at bringing positivity into the world is a chance worth taking. I was glad to be able to go to the Yoko exhibition in London recently (had a great time in a bag!) and can't believe I am actually going to see Ringo (coincidentally timed while on a trip with friends to the USA) and Paul live this year. Currently enjoying a glass of wine while listening to some John & Yoko and about to cook food for me and the kids. Peace, love and adventure to you all!
Let's all bring peace together. Hi!

Hi everyone!

My name is Fábio, I'm 19 years old, and I'm currently studying PR in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Ever since I was a child, I've been a devoted admirer of John’s work and legacy, so it's truly a privilege to connect with everyone here! I already follow some of you on other social media platforms, but I really appreciate the idea of having deeper conversations in this space.

A big thanks to Sean and the entire John Lennon Estate for making this community possible! I’m looking forward to reading more from all of you. After all, in my life, I've loved this all!

With warm regards,
Fábio Carneiro
Oi, Fábio! Seja bem-vindo! Aqui tem mais brasileiros do que imaginava. KKKKKKKK

Hi all,
I not a writer or content creator or anything, but I have been around for a while and have been a Lennon fan from the early days. When I was in college I started every day with side one of the 1970 album. Every morning that great bell. Glad to be here.
Glad to have you here. 🤍

Hi everyone,

I'm Daniel, I live in Germany and I work as a sales assistant and office worker in a piano shop. I'm also a classical pianist. Needless to say, I love The Beatles and John's work. It's great to meet like-minded people and I hope this community will be different from anything else I have seen on the Internet. Love & Peace, everybody!

Hello Nutopian Citizens,
My name is Frank Adams, and I currently reside in New Hope, Pennsylvania. I am retired. Amen.
I thought Nutopia was something that I saw pictured on an IHOP menu involving bananas and maple syrup; however…I was wrong. I am pleased to learn that our liberation is nigh or at night…can’t remember which? Greetings. Pass the salad. 🥗😀🎉

Back