Introduce Yourself

Hello, fellow citizens!
I hope we can create and celebrate an environment of Peace and Love within our minds and hearts and send that out to cover the world with Happiness and Light. I see this as a space to be the people who radiate positivity and love, as John and Yoko worked to invoke among us. Let’s find ways to be the change we wish to see in the world together!

Hello Beatle People,
John is and always will be a Man for the People and a huge piece of my and our lives, I will never forget John's message of Peace & Love, I will always do what I can to spread it across the World...
I donate my personal memorabilia to my friend Pete Best's Brother Roag for his Liverpool Beatles Museum, I don't want the world to forget what John means to us and everything he has created...
All The Best,
Jeffery

Attachments

• 20220612_133607_optimized.jpg
    20220612_133607_optimized.jpg
    822.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 20231205_145307_optimized.jpg
    20231205_145307_optimized.jpg
    609.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hello Beautiful People,
John will always be a piece of our lives, his messages of Peace and Love will carry forward forever, John is timeless & his message will live forever...
I donate my memorabilia to My Pete Best's Brother Roag's Liverpool Beatles Museum so the world will always remember what John has created, it's a passion of Love...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240411_104714_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240411_104714_Gallery.jpg
    800 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20240411_104719_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240411_104719_Gallery.jpg
    906.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 20240327_122101_optimized.jpg
    20240327_122101_optimized.jpg
    615.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 20240327_121830_optimized.jpg
    20240327_121830_optimized.jpg
    1,003.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20240225_153205_Gallery_optimized.jpg
    Screenshot_20240225_153205_Gallery_optimized.jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone,

I'm Daniel, I live in Germany and I work as a sales assistant and office worker in a piano shop. I'm also a classical pianist. Needless to say, I love The Beatles and John's work. It's great to meet like-minded people and I hope this community will be different from anything else I have seen on the Internet. Love & Peace, everybody!
Hi Daniel, peace and love for you. ❤️

Hello Beautiful People,
John will always be a piece of our lives, his messages of Peace and Love will carry forward forever, John is timeless & his message will live forever...
I donate my memorabilia to My Pete Best's Brother Roag's Liverpool Beatles Museum so the world will always remember what John has created, it's a passion of Love...
❤️❤️❤️

Hello Beatle People,
John is and always will be a Man for the People and a huge piece of my and our lives, I will never forget John's message of Peace & Love, I will always do what I can to spread it across the World...
I donate my personal memorabilia to my friend Pete Best's Brother Roag for his Liverpool Beatles Museum, I don't want the world to forget what John means to us and everything he has created...
All The Best,
Jeffery
We all love John here! Be welcome. ❤️

Hello, fellow citizens!
I hope we can create and celebrate an environment of Peace and Love within our minds and hearts and send that out to cover the world with Happiness and Light. I see this as a space to be the people who radiate positivity and love, as John and Yoko worked to invoke among us. Let’s find ways to be the change we wish to see in the world together!
❤️

Hello Nutopian Citizens,
My name is Frank Adams, and I currently reside in New Hope, Pennsylvania. I am retired. Amen.
I thought Nutopia was something that I saw pictured on an IHOP menu involving bananas and maple syrup; however…I was wrong. I am pleased to learn that our liberation is nigh or at night…can’t remember which? Greetings. Pass the salad. 🥗😀🎉
Nice to meet you, Frank.

Hiya!

We are your humble administration team. If you have any suggestions or issues, we are here to help :)

Hi, this is my introduction, probably in the wrong part of the forum, somehow I find a way, to do things wrong 😂

Anyway, im from England, a town called Salford which is sandwiched in between Manchester & Liverpool, although closer to Manchester so that’s were identity and football loyalties tend to lay.

I believe in sincere peace and love between us all and kindness, not just to each other but to our environment and other animals and creatures we share the world with.

I love music, football and my dog and I’m looking forward to chatting with good people from countries I’ve never visited and sharing and enjoying our new found community together. x

whats up John squad🔥🔥🔥🔥 so glad I got to join! I'm Tucker and I'm a teen who's been into The Beatles for almost a year now. I'm tryna learn a lot of Beatles songs on piano for funzies so I might post about my progress here!!

goo goo g'joob

Back