Introduce Yourself

Hello, I’m a music artists who believes in John and Yoko’s view on peace. I love Sean and Julian too. It’s so obvious all the citizens of the world get along. There is no need for militaries , guns, bombs, etc.

Can you please make this an app, rather than a website? Like a new social media platform, focused on sharing love and encouragement, rather than tearing down and comparison!
They already have. Check the upper left side of the screen when clicking on the three-striped bar. 😉

Hi fellow John Lennon fans! My name is Aidan. I'm 20 years old and I'm a Junior in College. I'm going into the Christian Ministry, hoping to serve my God's people. I know we, the Church, have a lot of issues, we are not perfect. But Jesus wants us to be "a city on a hilltop, a shining light to all the nations." I'm excited to see how He'll use this platform to bring His Kingdom! W Jesus!
God bless you, Ainda. :)

Hello, Lennono gang. 💚

My name is Carlen, and I'm an autistic 23-year-old John fanboy from Canada. I have many mental health problems, but I have to thank John and Yoko for being a constant reminder to keep going and bask in love, no matter how hard it can get.

I've been a huge fan of John since I was 8 years old. Being here is an absolute honour.
Hi!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Omg hi Di!
Look At Me GIF by John Lennon

Hello everyone ! You can call me Mae, I'm french and in my twenties. I hope to fînd new peoples to talk about the man who brought us here ! I have adhd and I live between drawing, listening to music and play piano/guitar all by myself. I really want to make more beatles/john related friends. I studied tourism to have a chance to reach my dream that is to go to Liverpool. (And maybe stay there)
It's been 6 years that I discovered John Lennon and The Beatles, I do not go a single day without them. As a sign of respect I did two tattoos.

Thank you for reading and see you soon !!
Insta: @acrossthelenn0n_

Attachments

• sketch-1694639804608.png
    sketch-1694639804608.png
    984.4 KB · Views: 3
You may say that I am a dreamer: but I am not the only one.
It is how I felt when opened my e-mails today. I am not dreaming alone, that is a lot of people dreaming with me in Nutopia.

In times of war, we need the message of peace from Yoko and John: I am thankfull for these opportunity to join Nutopia.

I live in São Paulo, Brazil. I am a journalist, a lawyer and a writer and I believe that the words have powerfull. So I dedicate my time to teach people how to write good words.

September begins and I would like to share some news: I am going to give a class in how to write postcards to children at Fábricas de Cultura (in poor areas of my town and in other cities like Santos and São Bernardo do Campo). This is The Beatles' month so we are going to paint two kind of postcards (I made the Yellow Submarine and Abbey Road).

My idea that is the children discover The Beatles and their messages of love and learn how to spread around with the postcards.

Because love is all you need.

And love brings peace.

Hello fellow citizens of Nutopia!
Instrumental songwriter Stephen here from San Diego, California. In Pacific Beach, there was a perfect mural up for many years of a famous photo of John that was recently vandalized beyond repair. I saw this and posted the crime on the local Next Door site and it caused a stir and a new mural of John a few years later has been repainted. It is on a large wall near the beach. I have attached both murals below. I recently got the Mind Games CD remastered by Yoko that I enjoy. I dig Yoko's songs equally. She writes and sings great.

Attachments

• John Lennon.jpg
    John Lennon.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 2
  • new-lennon-1536x2048.jpg
    new-lennon-1536x2048.jpg
    544.8 KB · Views: 2
It is how I felt when opened my e-mails today. I am not dreaming alone, that is a lot of people dreaming with me in Nutopia.

In times of war, we need the message of peace from Yoko and John: I am thankfull for these opportunity to join Nutopia.

I live in São Paulo, Brazil. I am a journalist, a lawyer and a writer and I believe that the words have powerfull. So I dedicate my time to teach people how to write good words.

September begins and I would like to share some news: I am going to give a class in how to write postcards to children at Fábricas de Cultura (in poor areas of my town and in other cities like Santos and São Bernardo do Campo). This is The Beatles' month so we are going to paint two kind of postcards (I made the Yellow Submarine and Abbey Road).

My idea that is the children discover The Beatles and their messages of love and learn how to spread around with the postcards.

And love brings peace.
Welcome! I am also a lawyer in New York and wholeheartedly echo your sentiment. What a beautiful thing you’re doing to share the Beatles love.

Good morning Nutopia family!

Excited to be on this journey with all of you. As chaotic and challenging as modern life always is, it is movements like this that light the way and give me hope that humanity will come together to bring abundance to all within the means of our planet! Imagine!!

And love brings peace.
This sounds amazing!! If you’d like to, share them in the art thread! We’d love to see them :) https://forum.citizenofnutopia.com/threads/share-your-art.66/

Welcome! I am also a lawyer in New York and wholeheartedly echo your sentiment. What a beautiful thing you’re doing to share the Beatles love.
We have to teach children about the Beatles. Is our universal love language. It is our responsability to pass their songs and meanings of life to noew generation. Education is not about math and geography: it is also about emotions. And aren't better in touch our souls than the Beatles. As a lawyer, you may also understand that education is an human right. So we are just practing the law teaching children about the Beatles!!!

Back