Introduce Yourself

Hi folks! I’m Dave and I am very happy to be here! Lifelong Beatles and John fan. I am really enjoying the new Mind Games release! Sean has done a great job helping me re-discover it. I knew the album, but I was never that impressed and I think the quality of the mix and recording turned me off. Now all of that has been fixed and I am really enjoying listening. It’s almost like getting a new album from John in 2024!

Hello new friends. I first saw The Beatles on the Ed Sullivan show when I was barely four years old and growing up in the USA. Now I am 64, have lived in the UK since 1990, gained my citizenship here and now live in Liverpool. I am a lifelong fan of all the Beatles, but John has always stood out. I am also a fan of Yoko; particularly her art. Both John and Yoko have been an endless source of inspiration to me.

Hi there Nutopia! My name's Alan Guerrero. I'm form Monterrey, Mexico and it is a priviledge to be part of this forum :D I'm a beatle enthusiast since I was 3 years old (now I'm 30 🤭). In spite of being just a kid, I remember to pick up dad's guitar and pretend to play as a pro haha. Sooner than later, started to collect vinyls, CD's, books, memorabilia, beatle stuff like documentaries, movies, and what I do since then: collect Beatles' gear, specially John's 🎸. All those things led me to evolve as a self-taught musician playing guitar, piano, drums, bass, violin, trumpet and mexican instruments like vihuela, and guitarron. All my inspiration comes from him. As I grew older, I began to relate in many ways to John's wisdom and way of thinking, emphasizing in promote peace and love, that we know that's all we need ♥️. Nowadays,I have a Beatles Tribute band called "Revolver" (https://linktr.ee/revolvermty), and in spite of playing the role of Paul, I'll always be a great devoted fan of John. Here's some pics of myself and my band. Hope you like it and once again...Thanks for let me be part of Nutopia!

Attachments

• 20230929_202502.jpg
    20230929_202502.jpg
    655.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-08-27 a las 13.52.41_54ff3ba9.jpg
    Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-08-27 a las 13.52.41_54ff3ba9.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-08-27 a las 13.52.41_3788b3d5.jpg
    Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-08-27 a las 13.52.41_3788b3d5.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-08-27 a las 13.52.42_b0e0b81d.jpg
    Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-08-27 a las 13.52.42_b0e0b81d.jpg
    428.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-08-27 a las 13.52.42_b059d5af.jpg
    Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-08-27 a las 13.52.42_b059d5af.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-08-27 a las 13.52.42_c7c84576.jpg
    Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-08-27 a las 13.52.42_c7c84576.jpg
    359.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-08-27 a las 13.52.43_7764a101.jpg
    Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-08-27 a las 13.52.43_7764a101.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-08-27 a las 13.52.43_f2e723fb.jpg
    Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-08-27 a las 13.52.43_f2e723fb.jpg
    350 KB · Views: 1
  • Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-08-27 a las 13.52.44_1c80a150.jpg
    Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-08-27 a las 13.52.44_1c80a150.jpg
    441.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-08-27 a las 13.52.44_c10dc19a.jpg
    Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-08-27 a las 13.52.44_c10dc19a.jpg
    422.1 KB · Views: 1
Hi there Nutopia! My name's Alan Guerrero. I'm form Monterrey, Mexico and it is a priviledge to be part of this forum :D I'm a beatle enthusiast since I was 3 years old (now I'm 30 🤭). In spite of being just a kid, I remember to pick up dad's guitar and pretend to play as a pro haha. Sooner than later, started to collect vinyls, CD's, books, memorabilia, beatle stuff like documentaries, movies, and what I do since then: collect Beatles' gear, specially John's 🎸. All those things led me to evolve as a self-taught musician playing guitar, piano, drums, bass, violin, trumpet and mexican instruments like vihuela, and guitarron. All my inspiration comes from him. As I grew older, I began to relate in many ways to John's wisdom and way of thinking, emphasizing in promote peace and love, that we know that's all we need ♥️. Nowadays,I have a Beatles Tribute band called "Revolver" (https://linktr.ee/revolvermty), and in spite of playing the role of Paul, I'll always be a great devoted fan of John. Here's some pics of myself and my band. Hope you like it and once again...Thanks for let me be part of Nutopia!
Welcome Alan! 😎✌️

Hi folks! I’m Dave and I am very happy to be here! Lifelong Beatles and John fan. I am really enjoying the new Mind Games release! Sean has done a great job helping me re-discover it. I knew the album, but I was never that impressed and I think the quality of the mix and recording turned me off. Now all of that has been fixed and I am really enjoying listening. It’s almost like getting a new album from John in 2024!
Welcome Dave! 😁✨

Hello, Dave! Feel at home. ☺️

Hello new friends. I first saw The Beatles on the Ed Sullivan show when I was barely four years old and growing up in the USA. Now I am 64, have lived in the UK since 1990, gained my citizenship here and now live in Liverpool. I am a lifelong fan of all the Beatles, but John has always stood out. I am also a fan of Yoko; particularly her art. Both John and Yoko have been an endless source of inspiration to me.
What an amazing memorie. Welcome! Please to meet you. ☺️💗

Welcome, fellow latin friend! Congratulations on your work!!!!!! I will support you, of course. ☺️

Hello, fellow Citizens of Nutopia. As a 70+ year old Beatles fan, I was there from the beginning. The soundtrack of our lives was created by John, Paul, George & Ringo, & I am thrilled to become an official citizen! Love to you all!
Hi! What a beautiful history that you have as a fan. Welcome. ❤️

John Lennon was a man of great vision and advanced in his time!

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us, only sky
Imagine all the people
Livin' for today
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Livin' life in peace