🧩 Mind Games - Word Puzzle on the Citizen Of Nutopia Identity Card

Not sure this mystery is related to the Nutopia puzzle but as it might be... Any guesses why they put the capital i? We haven't discussed about it yet, this is not random.

MInd Games

View attachment 798
Great job on catching that!! The books also seemed to do this (particularly certain letters in a word appearing in bold). Still not sure what it all adds up to though!

Great job on catching that!! The books also seemed to do this (particularly certain letters in a word appearing in bold). Still not sure what it all adds up to though!
There's definitely something there! The person behind all of this knows exactly what he is doing...

About the books the letters in bold form the lyrics of Mind Games. The ones from the boxset at least do.

Last edited:
Hi @LordGoodgod ,
Regarding certain letters in the book being in bold did you mean book in the 6CD box set? And if so, did you mean on page 38?
You need to look very closely at the text on that page. Those bold letters spell out a message!
They spell: “you are my strength”

Since this thread seems to be losing interest, and also losing any new clues, I'll try again with this question which was never answered by GDN:
What letter goes in the open square three up from the bottom right corner (between the highlighted squares)?

Since this thread seems to be losing interest, and also losing any new clues, I'll try again with this question which was never answered by GDN:
What letter goes in the open square three up from the bottom right corner (between the highlighted squares)?
You can also mention him ☺️ sometimes he might not see our messages because there's a lot going on at the same time, a lot of simultaneous conversations

@Good Dog Nigel

That's a very good question. One of the best questions, in fact. And you'll need to find a box to find out why, on Oct 9.

Back