Introduce Yourself

Hello, John and Yoko nation. 💌 My name is Ingryd, better known as Di. I am Brazilian, autistic and passionate. I'm in my last semester of college studying history and I really hope to be able to work as a historian and researcher about the Beatles, especially my biggest inspiration: John Lennon. I hope this forum becomes a safe place for all of us. Peace and love. 😊

Hello John fans! 🤍 My name is Skylar and I’m a social media content creator that specializes in posting videos related to all things Beatles! My goal is to help carry on the legacy of their music into the next generation and beyond. And of course, help spread John’s messages of peace and love across the universe.

I’m very excited to be part of this community and can’t wait to see where it takes us! 🤍

Hello, John and Yoko nation. 💌 My name is Ingryd, better known as Di. I am Brazilian, autistic and passionate. I'm in my last semester of college studying history and I really hope to be able to work as a historian and researcher about the Beatles, especially my biggest inspiration: John Lennon. I hope this forum becomes a safe place for all of us. Peace and love. 😊
Hi Di! 😁👋

Hello, everybody! My name is Mariana, I'm a fan, writer and researcher of John's life and legacy. I'm one of the Beatles scholars in Brazil, it's a beautiful and passionate community. I have big dreams and all of them involve John, he inspires me everyday. I hope to, one day, be able to reciprocate every good thing that he brings to me. I'm very happy to be here! Let's all keep thinking peace, imagining peace, being peace ✌🏻🤍

Hello, everybody! My name is Mariana, I'm a fan, writer and researcher of John's life and legacy. I'm one of the Beatles scholars in Brazil, it's a beautiful and passionate community. I have big dreams and all of them involve John, he inspires me everyday. I hope to, one day, be able to reciprocate every good thing that he brings to me. I'm very happy to be here! Let's all keep thinking peace, imagining peace, being peace ✌🏻🤍
Hi Mariana! 😁👋

Arf, Arf, he goes, a merry sight,
Our hairy little friend,
Arf, Arf, upon the lampost bright
Arfing round the bend.
Nice dog! Goo boy,
Waggie tail and beg,
Clever Nigel, jump for joy
Because we're putting you to sleep at three of the clock, Nigel.
Arf, arf.
Hi Fab folk, I host Beatles podcast I am the EggPod and am pleased to be see this new place set up - in which we will be able to give peace a chance!
Hello, Chris. ❤️

Hello, my bestie. ❤️

Back