🎶 Favorite songs covered by John Lennon

I'm joining on the "Stand By Me" train...😂

I first watched the movie of the same name as a young teenager, so that and the song have been a pivotal part of me transitioning from a child to young adult. So to hear that John covered this when I first got into The Beatles was MAJOR! Definitely a sign I was headed in the right direction :)

I first watched the movie of the same name as a young teenager, so that and the song have been a pivotal part of me transitioning from a child to young adult. So to hear that John covered this when I first got into The Beatles was MAJOR! Definitely a sign I was headed in the right direction :)

I always thought this song was by John before I became a fan of his...........

Without a doubt, "Stand By Me" is at the top!!
"Hound Dog"
"Be My Baby"
"Angel Baby"
"Just Because"
"Rip It Up/Ready Teddy
"Slippin' and Slidin'"
"Ain't That a Shame"
(so pretty much all of the R&R album..😅)
"To Know Her is to Love Her"
"Baby Please Don't Go"
and if we're talking specifically Lennon as The Beatles:
"Twist and Shout"
"Anna"
"Money"
"Baby It's You"
and for fun, his little bit of the Hank Williams song "You Win Again" in Get Back.

I'm sure there's one or two I'm forgetting, but those are just a few that come to mind! 😉

"Hound Dog"
"Be My Baby"
"Angel Baby"
"Just Because"
"Rip It Up/Ready Teddy
"Slippin' and Slidin'"
"Ain't That a Shame"
"Baby Please Don't Go"
"Twist and Shout"
"Anna"
"Money"
"Baby It's You"
and for fun, his little bit of the Hank Williams song "You Win Again" in Get Back.

I'm sure there's one or two I'm forgetting, but those are just a few that come to mind! 😉
Angel Baby is INCREDIBLE 🤍

Being from the USA really is a different experience! I had never heard John's version anywhere before being a fan 🫢

"Hound Dog"
"Be My Baby"
"Angel Baby"
"Just Because"
"Rip It Up/Ready Teddy
"Slippin' and Slidin'"
"Ain't That a Shame"
"Baby Please Don't Go"
"Twist and Shout"
"Anna"
"Money"
"Baby It's You"

Love these! Twist And Shout is a classic and it's shocking that he didn't like how his voice sounded while singing it.

Back