🛍️ Favorite John Lennon Merch

This one’s on my wishlist :) I love the design, AND it’s my favorite Lennon concert!
Oh I really hope you get one someday! It's very soft and comfortable, and of course, it's radiates cool and awesome vibes!
✌️😎
That concert is such a joy and I wish there was a HQ/4k release of it. Be it on disc or streaming (pref. a physical). 🎸 Maybe one of these days..

And you’re so real for this
John + anyone = Iconic.
Period GIF by MOODMAN

Not really a piece of John merch, but it was a T-Shirt he wore out one night in Hong Kong with David Bowie and Iggy Pop in early May 1977.
'Warrior' T-Shirt - available at Worn Free.
I love all Worn Free's reproductions of John's iconic t-shirts!

One thing I've always wondered about - and the fandom discussed a lot on Xitter - this Some Time In New York City shirt... Do you have any more information about when/where John wore this t-shirt? And do you have more photos from this day and/or the uncropped version of the photo Worn Free uses on their website? This is the only picture I've ever seen of John wearing it and it looks awesome!

1726345967305.png

One thing I've always wondered about - and the fandom discussed a lot on Xitter - this Some Time In New York City shirt... Do you have any more information about when/where John wore this t-shirt? And do you have more photos from this day and/or the uncropped version of the photo Worn Free uses on their website? This is the only picture I've ever seen of John wearing it and it looks awesome!

View attachment 994
The photo was taken at the reception dinner/afterparty following the One To One concerts at Madison Square Garden on 30 August 1972. Several people were wearing the t-shirts during the concert, including most noticeably David Peel. John must have changed into one after the show - that green woollen army shirt was probably getting a bit raunchy after two consecutive concerts under the lights.

The photo was taken at the reception dinner/afterparty following the One To One concerts at Madison Square Garden on 30 August 1972. Several people were wearing the t-shirts during the concert, including most noticeably David Peel. John must have changed into one after the show - that green woollen army shirt was probably getting a bit raunchy after two consecutive concerts under the lights.
Oh, wonderful! Thank you so much! He really looks sweaty and tired, understandably, it was definitely time to take the army one off.

View attachment 994
Just saying, I would wear this shirt every week if they brought this to the John Lennon store...👀

Back