🎧 Your favorite John Lennon album.

Walls and Bridges is my all-time favorite John album. And this might be my favorite photo of John -- when he is recording my favorite album.

Attachments

• IMG_9657.jpeg
    IMG_9657.jpeg
    38.3 KB · Views: 4
John nation, open your hearts and tell us your favorite John Lennon albums! My turn: Walls and Bridges is a kiss on my forehead whenever I need comfort. I don't know why, but I know how: I feel like John was in a moment with so many different emotions inside him all at once that he made pure art. Bless You, my favorite song of all, comes from that album and it touched my heart. I cried, took a deep breath and thought, "This is the John I love." I also feel like he was at a point where expressing himself differently was therapy in the form of melody.

My second favorite album is Plastic Ono Band and I have no words to explain it. It's real, intense, warm and it felt like all of John in one album. While Walls And Bridges calms me down, Plastic Ono Band makes me want to live.

John was so special that everything he touched became special too and that's why he is eternal, he was something else from thos universe.

How about you? Tell me. 🤍
View attachment 41
📸 © Tom Zimberoff, November 15, 1973.
My favourite John album? possibly the one that was never released, I call it Rock'n'roll 1, the Spector produced Autumn 1973 9 songs, I think John sings them brilliantly although he sometimes gets OTT ( too much brandy!) . But that's an escape answer, my favourite John's album at the moment is the newly remastered Mind games, except for the sax omission at the end of One day ( at a time )!

This is such a hard question! I think Mind Games is my #1... But Walls and Bridges almost overtakes it. I think Mind Games is special to me, because it was the first John album I listened to in full and it genuinely made me fall in love with his music. But I think Walls and Bridges, as said before, is his peak in creativity. So much variation and hard hitting songs. Bless You, Nobody Loves You (When You're Down and Out), #9 Dream... Just hit after hit. I also love the collaboration between John and Elton John with "Whatever Gets You Thru the Night"!!!

Back