🛍️ Favorite John Lennon Merch

skylarmoody

Content Creator
What's your favorite piece of John/John & Yoko merch that you own? 👀

I have my calendar from the Live Peace in Toronto album, so it's permanently 1970 in my house! 😂 I adore seeing all the photos each month, especially their childhood photos early in the year!

I also have this John stencil that was gifted to me in college. I had NEVER seen this advertised anywhere and I feel so blessed to have it! 🤍 IMG_5975 (1).jpgIMG_5976 (1).jpg

I'm really more focused on books for now, so I don't have anything as interesting as you guys do to share here... But I'm waiting for my John Lennon Liverpool Map to arrive. I think that's definitely going to be a favorite merch that I own!

Books are a great focus!! Surely they also count as merchandise? I'm still waiting on the Liverpool map too, but if books also count... 👀

20240902_165446.jpg

My Favorite Piece Is John's Recording Contract For The Apple Records Single : Intuition/Out Of The Blue, As Well As A piece of The Casbah Coffee Club Stage Given To Me From Pete Best's Brother Roag, A Piece Of The Cottage At Tittenhurst That John Recorded Imagine In (Unfortunately It Was Torn Down), An Original Release Poster & Sealed Stereo Butcher Cover...

Attachments

• 20240208_112500_optimized.jpg
    20240208_112500_optimized.jpg
    673.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 20240106_132711_optimized.jpg
    20240106_132711_optimized.jpg
    757.2 KB · Views: 11
  • FB_IMG_1704265976316_optimized.jpg
    FB_IMG_1704265976316_optimized.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 20231205_145307_optimized.jpg
    20231205_145307_optimized.jpg
    609.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG-20220601-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20220601-WA0003.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG-20220616-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20220616-WA0007.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Wow! How do you already have this one? The standalone books from the ultimate collections are absolutely my favorites!
Totally agree, the standalone books from the Ultimate Collections are my favorites too, they're all so immersive and immaculately done! It was through total timing and luck that I managed to get 'Mind Games' from a gentleman who seemingly had an advance copy and was looking to part with it. I'm still surprised! :D

All three books have been great, but this one stands in a class of its own as truly phenomenal! I couldn't believe the amount of content in there which was completely brand-new (photos, items they owned, letters, drawings, and rare interviews!)
I've read the whole thing twice already and still constantly looking through it! The book is an amazing experience and one which affirms exactly why John and Yoko mean so much to me personally. I can't wait for you and everyone else to be able to enjoy the same feeling with it!!

Totally agree, the standalone books from the Ultimate Collections are my favorites too, they're all so immersive and immaculately done! It was through total timing and luck that I managed to get 'Mind Games' from a gentleman who seemingly had an advance copy and was looking to part with it. I'm still surprised! :D

All three books have been great, but this one stands in a class of its own as truly phenomenal! I couldn't believe the amount of content in there which was completely brand-new (photos, items they owned, letters, drawings, and rare interviews!)
I've read the whole thing twice already and still constantly looking through it! The book is an amazing experience and one which affirms exactly why John and Yoko mean so much to me personally. I can't wait for you and everyone else to be able to enjoy the same feeling with it!!
That is so cool! I genuinely love when these "coincidences" happen! It's wonderful to know you enjoyed the book, I really can't wait for my copy! Mr. Hilton does an excellent job with the Ultimate Collection books, and understanding how much he knows about John&Yoko it really couldn't be different! 🤍

Is there any hidden UV light content in the standalone Mind Games book like there is in the CD box sets and books?

Is there any hidden UV light content in the standalone Mind Games book like there is in the CD box sets and books?
When I was first reading it, I used the UV light on a few pages and didn't notice anything, and ended up so engrossed in the book that I honestly forgot to keep checking...!

I don't get the feeling there is any hidden UV content, but next time I look through it I will definitely take a cursory look with the light and get back to you!

I think we should have a t-shirt of Nigel too.
Coffee Popcorn GIF

Back