🪪 Citizen of Nutopia Identity Card

Hi admins or other members!
Two questions about the Citizen of Nutopia website & ID cards:
1. From the front page of the site how do you find your own card?
2. Is there a way to find your own dot on the interactive map?
Thanks!

Thanks!
I can try to help you. /genuine

1. To see you own card, just click on the little glasses at the top right of the page. 1000265882.jpg
2. Finding yourself is more complicated but not impossible. Go near where you live and try to find a smaller blue ball (the larger balls are places that were important in the life and history of John and Yoko, so this can be confusing).1000265883.jpg

I can try to help you. /genuine

1. To see you own card, just click on the little glasses at the top right of the page. View attachment 467
2. Finding yourself is more complicated but not impossible. Go near where you live and try to find a smaller blue ball (the larger balls are places that were important in the life and history of John and Yoko, so this can be confusing).View attachment 468

Thanks for that info @Ingryd Medeiros 🙂
Just one further clarification. The dot on the map that says You Are Here at the bottom of the page in your location is actually your dot? If so that’s kinda cool!

Thanks!
Hi!

1 - You can find your own card clicking on this drawing of John's glasses. You have to be logged in. It's on the right superior corner of the website. You'll be able to see the front and the verse of it.
1725747262747.png
2 - If you are logged in, the website will open showing the area you are in. Mine always open showing Brasil, for example. But if you are in an area that there are many dots, yours will be a bigger blue one and show the phrase "You Are Here".

Back