What are you listening to?

Thought about a thread to post whatever song you may be currently listening to. It doesn't necessarily have to be John & Yoko or The Beatles (etc..). Just a song thread and welcomed thoughts on whatever it is you're listening to! Feel free to show a screenshot or post a link to the song. (keep the forum rules in mind! ;))
Lets ROCK!
🎵🎶🎸🎙🎹🥁🎶🎵

Right now I'm listening to...
"I Saw Her Standing There" (Live MSG 1974) - John Lennon & Elton John

Thought about a thread to post whatever song you may be currently listening to. It doesn't necessarily have to be John & Yoko or The Beatles (etc..). Just a song thread and welcomed thoughts on whatever it is you're listening to! Feel free to show a screenshot or post a link to the song. (keep the forum rules in mind! ;))
Lets ROCK!
🎵🎶🎸🎙🎹🥁🎶🎵

Kate Bush is my favorite female singer so I'm always listening to her, Army Dreamers is my new favorite song of the week.

I’ve been listening to a lot of Tyler, The Creator lately. The “IGOR“ album. It is such a banger. I’ve also been listening to Mac Demarco. “This old dog“. Every single track on there is incredible.

Lets ROCK!
🎵🎶🎸🎙🎹🥁🎶🎵

I heard that set with headphones in my garage years ago and the roar of the crowd just shook me so much. Elton's music from that era is so amazing, an album I enjoy listening to is 'Captain Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy' it's really a great album.

I found this track recently, it's an instrumental for 'Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head' and it's so beautiful. It makes me think a bit of Brian Wilson's Smile and I got to think he must have been a fan of Burt Bacharach, too.

I’ve been listening to a ton of Bob Dylan in preparation for the biopic coming out in December (I’m a big Timothée Chalamet fan…🫢)

This has been on repeat for me for almost a month and I think it sounds PERFECT for the fall season!! If anyone has other song recs from him, feel free to let me know 👀

I’ve been listening to a ton of Bob Dylan in preparation for the biopic coming out in December (I’m a big Timothée Chalamet fan…🫢)

This has been on repeat for me for almost a month and I think it sounds PERFECT for the fall season!! If anyone has other song recs from him, feel free to let me know 👀

Oh nice!! I must say, I'm also looking forward to the biopic and hey, glad that being a Chalamet fan brought you more into the Bob Dylan universe. 😀

This one is one of my favorite songs by Dylan...

One of my favorite bands and albums ever!! Part of the Elephant 6, there's a prominent Beatle and Beach Boy influence in their music... I implore you all to check them out!!

Back