🍉 SEAN ONO LENNON - AMA - ASK ME ANYTHING - Here - on Thursday 19 September - Midday ET / 9am PT / 5pm UK / 1am Tokyo

image.jpeg

Hi Sean, really love it the new Mind Games, my favorite Lennon album, thanks a lot.

Question: with this new Beatles 64 USA albums box set, what's your experiences from these albums? What's your favorite USA Beatles album?

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking my chances here... We are doing a special live on a great music YouTube Channel here in Brazil to celebrate your and your father's birthday next month. I'm coordinating it, I'm trying to engage the fans differently this year and we are trying to gather special video messages to show during the live. Would it be ok to ask you for a small video saying anything you'd like to say about your dad/for you dad on his and your birthday? I can guarantee you it will be something nice and done with a lot of love for the both of you 🤍🙏🏻

Here's the YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/@pitadasdosal?si=AbcS9Us_NcToYRvX

I'm always there talking about your dad.

Some weeks about we talked exclusively about the Mind Games Ultimate release and I showed to the very excited Brazilian fans what they could expect from that brilliant boxset!

I have tree questions.

1. I know that you met aunt Mimi. Could you share with us your memories with her?

2. I often encounter "beatles fans" who are hating on your mom claiming that she manipulated your dad, kept him away from your brother and didn't want to give Julian money. Their opinions are based on gossip newspapers and books and films that some people released to cash in on your dad. What's your response to those "fans"? And how should John Lennon estate react to that?

3. And the last question from a fellow cat person (by the way, I started to be a fan of your dad when I read in one of the biographies that he loved cats) I know that you remember how your dad cried when your cat Alice died. But do you have any other memories with your dad and cats? Do you remember Sasha, Misha and Charo?

Sean, how is it that you come up with the concepts you do, especially the ones which consider your father's artistic legacy? Thank you. ❤️

Hey Sean, hope all is well! ❤️

What's one of your favorite memories that's reminiscent to you of you and your father’s past relationship.

Just wanted to say thankyou for continuing your father's amazing legacy, it's made me reevaluate Mind Games, the box set has made me appreciate the musicianship more, do you feel if your dad toured in the 80's or later, do you think he would have returned to Mind Games or added some songs to the set list?.

Hello Sean! Great to see you around. I'd like to ask the following questions:
1. When remixing and hearing these 51 year old tapes of your dad for the Mind Games box, were there any recordings and/or details that stood out to you that you hadn't heard/noticed before?
2. Are there any plans to collaborate musically with James McCartney again, or was Primrose Hill just a one-off?

Sean, are you aware of fan-made compilations of Beatles solo material albums such as Everyday Chemistry, The Black Album, and The Twelfth Album? I ask because I am part of a community which makes these albums frequently and am curious on your thoughts on them!

Hello!

What’s your favourite song in Mind Games? What was your favourite thing to do while making the mixes?

Sean, love your music, along with your father's music. Give me a psychedelic song to learn on guitar. I'd love some suggestions on what to play. Also, who's your favorite Beatles member?

Where is the War Is Over film available to watch? I remember it being talked about when it was nominated to the Academy Awards, but I've never seen any announcements about it been released to the public.

Hello Sean, the mind games ultimate collection is amazing!!! you’re doing such an excellent work and your mom must be proud of the incredible professional you are. thank you, estate and family ono lennon 🤍

My question is what do you think of the new generation of john and yoko fans? further spreading john lennon's legacy?

I have another question actually what was it like revisiting and remixing your father's album MIND GAMES were there any particular changes or surprises during the process

Back