🍉 SEAN ONO LENNON - AMA - ASK ME ANYTHING - Here - on Thursday 19 September - Midday ET / 9am PT / 5pm UK / 1am Tokyo

Sean, are there any future plans for the next few years involving your parents' art? What you've done so far with Mind Games is incredible.

Sean, great job on keeping the legacies going. It may be a sensitive question, but assuming there is a Walls & Bridges box (fingers crossed), how will May's involvement be handled, since it was an album done while your parents were apart? Really not trying to start trouble, just an honest question because I really enjoy that album. Much appreciated.

What do you think of this recording looking back. I'm curious how it came about! Was it more Yoko's idea or did it come about naturally from both of you

It's not a question, but more of a message that I want you to read and keep in your heart. The interaction that the Estate has with fans is something that warms our hearts! I'm so happy to know that John's legacy is in the hands of the people who love him the most (his family, friends and fans). Thank you for trusting us so much.

Oh and my biggest question of them all, we all know Some Time In New York City kinda got skipped, is there any interest in revisiting that material from you guys, whether that be a deluxe set or something smaller like just a remix. It's personally one of my favs and it's sad for me to see it passed by.

Hey Sean ,
Thanks for everything you do (Keeping your Father’s legacy going in such an expert manner and for your music)
I have two questions.:

1- Will we ever see the Sometime In NYC ultimate edition? The previous albums released have been superb!

2- I went to see your mom on her Starpeace tour. It was a great show. Afterwards I wrote to her to tell her how much I enjoyed the show. In response she sent me a postcard and a picture that she personally autographed. I would love for you to autograph it as well if possible.

Thank you
Steve

Sean, when your mum did the Starpeace tour back in 1986 (I was at her London show) there was talk of a documentary or film of the tour being released which of course never happened. Can you recall if it actually was filmed and if so does the footage survive?

Why the song Mind Games from the Gimme Some Truth album sounds vastly different than the Mind Games The Ultimate Collection version.

Also what’s your favorite song from Let It Be and your favorite movie.

Have a nice day Sean!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back