🧩 Mind Games - Word Puzzle on the Citizen Of Nutopia Identity Card

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
How are you getting on with the Word Puzzle?
And hmmm… what does it all mean?
The Word Puzzle is on the Citizen of Nutopia ID Card that comes with all the 2024 John Lennon Mind Games releases.
Fill in the solution here and earn 99,999 points.

IDcard puzzle.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
***Please use the Spoiler hiding function in the text formatting header***

I’ll give you a clue. The first one, MG is the title of the album and box set…
MIND GAMES

***Please use the Spoiler hiding function in the text formatting header***

I’ll give you a clue. The first one, MG is the title of the album and box set…
MIND GAMES
Could I ask for more clues? 🫣🥹 I have two questions that are keeping me stuck...

I found all the clues and filled in the boxes with hidden words from all the cd's & Blu-ray discs.
Would like a hint for what letters goes in the 4 corner boxes.

LPS LPB I just guessed at. I think the "LP" stands for LP or Album but what do the S & B stand for in LPB & LPS ?
I think I got the actual hidden word(s) correct but I can't figure out what the B & S stand for. :unsure:

How many of the eight UV light highlighted boxes in the grid are actually used as part of words? I've only been able to use two of those highlighted boxes for the puzzle solution words, and otherwise they are space-wasting random J, O, H, O, K, O letters on the grid. In the clue that a "K" goes in one of the four corner boxes, does that then mean that corner K is part of one of the word placements? I have every word but "IS" fitting into the grid.

How many of the eight UV light highlighted boxes in the grid are actually used as part of words? I've only been able to use two of those highlighted boxes for the puzzle solution words, and otherwise they are space-wasting random J, O, H, O, K, O letters on the grid. In the clue that a "K" goes in one of the four corner boxes, does that then mean that corner K is part of one of the word placements? I have every word but "IS" fitting into the grid.
None of them. The letters in the highlighted boxes are the only letters on the grid that are not part of a word.

Back