šŸ“ Over 2,000 John & Yoko locations on the Citizen of Nutopia World Map

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
GWE-gkEXcAAUwgQ.png

2,000 JOHN & YOKO LOCATIONS ADDED TO THE CITIZEN OF NUTOPIA WORLD MAP​

Today we have added 2,000 John & Yoko related locations to the world map at citizenofnutopia.com, for you to explore and enjoy.

Let us know your suggestions for additional locations to add, ideas of what we can do with them, and, of course, if any of them look like they might have incorrect information or be in the wrong place...!

If you haven't yet signed up to be a Citizen of Nutopia, please do so at please do so at citizenofnutopia.com, Your unique dot and message will be added to the world map, and back here in the forum, you'll get access to our secret Nutopian Embassy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it! We should add one in Brazil, you know, just saying šŸ‘€ It looks so sad without a location dot in here... Let's create a John & Yoko/Nutopia embassy in Brazil or something! It can be conceptual if we can't think of any physical important places related to them here šŸ¤

Love it! We should add one in Brazil, you know, just saying šŸ‘€ It looks so sad without a location dot in here... Let's create a John & Yoko/Nutopia embassy in Brazil or something! It can be conceptual if we can't think of any physical important places related to them here šŸ¤
Are there any statues, walls, gardens, areas or special places dedicated to John, Yoko, Peace, Love, Truth in Brazil?

Wonderful! I'm gathering more information about some places and I'll share them here once I have everything organized šŸ¤

I found a tiny mistake in one of them when they were online during the Liverpool Treasure Hunt. It says "... whether Julian should..." where it was supposed to say "... whether John should..."

I don't know if this was already corrected, but I'm sharing it here with you guys so you can take a look and correct it if needed ā˜ŗļø
Captura de tela 2024-07-02 193731.png

This week we will be adding 2,000 John & Yoko related locations to the world map at citizenofnutopia.com, for you to explore and enjoy. Let us know your suggestions for additional locations to add, ideas of what we can do with them, and, of course, if any of them look like they might have incorrect information or be in the wrong place...!
Though I know Johnā€™s name is placed by The Dakota/Strawberry Fields, adding in those locations is a must! And the Imagine peace tower in Iceland šŸ¤

Great - please post the information here for everyone to enjoy, and we will add it to the site when the update launches.
Hi! So, here's what I found out:

There's a John Lennon statue, built in 1982 and donated to the University of BrasĆ­lia in 1995. The artist that created it is called Ivna Mendes de Moraes Duvivier and her intention was to represent a "wanderer John Lennon". The statue travelled to many places, starting from Rio de Janeiro, where Ivna lived, until it was finally taken to the University.

On John's feet, there's a description that reads:

When inventing BrasĆ­lia, LĆŗcio Costa anticipated "Imagine" and when requiring the John Lennon statue for his city, he said: "I, too, am a dreamer and want to stay in good company."

The statue is kept inside the campus since then, but unfortunately it has been vandalized many times... My professor and colleague suggested we tried bringing it back to Rio de Janeiro where there's the only University in which the Beatles are studied here in Brazil. I'll see what we can do, hoping that we can find a way to take better care of it from now on. If we manage to do it, I'll update you guys here.

Adress information: Campus UniversitƔrio Darcy Ribeiro, Brasƭlia-DF | ZipCode: 70910-900.

Here are some pictures of it:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1724799430687.jpg
    FB_IMG_1724799430687.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    523.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 20140212_ExposicaoPermanente_ApoenaPinheiro_01.jpg
    20140212_ExposicaoPermanente_ApoenaPinheiro_01.jpg
    410.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 20240827_201044.jpg
    20240827_201044.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 20240827_200959.jpg
    20240827_200959.jpg
    423 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240827_201023.jpg
    20240827_201023.jpg
    616.5 KB · Views: 1
I found a tiny mistake in one of them when they were online during the Liverpool Treasure Hunt. It says "... whether Julian should..." where it was supposed to say "... whether John should..."

I don't know if this was already corrected, but I'm sharing it here with you guys so you can take a look and correct it if needed ā˜ŗļø
View attachment 53
Thankyou. This has been fixed to Blackpool / John.

Hi! So, here's what I found out:

There's a John Lennon statue, built in 1982 and donated to the University of BrasĆ­lia in 1995. The artist that created it is called Ivna Mendes de Moraes Duvivier and her intention was to represent a "wanderer John Lennon". The statue travelled to many places, starting from Rio de Janeiro, where Ivna lived, until it was finally taken to the University.

On John's feet, there's a description that reads:

When inventing BrasĆ­lia, LĆŗcio Costa anticipated "Imagine" and when requiring the John Lennon statue for his city, he said: "I, too, am a dreamer and want to stay in good company."

The statue is kept inside the campus since then, but unfortunately it has been vandalized many times... My professor and colleague suggested we tried bringing it back to Rio de Janeiro where there's the only University in which the Beatles are studied here in Brazil. I'll see what we can do, hoping that we can find a way to take better care of it from now on. If we manage to do it, I'll update you guys here.

Adress information: Campus UniversitƔrio Darcy Ribeiro, Brasƭlia-DF | ZipCode: 70910-900.

Here are some pictures of it:
Thankyou, Mariana, this has been added to the map.

Last edited:
Love the places in Brazil that you added šŸ„¹šŸ¤ thank you!

I didn't have the chance to go see Bob Gruen's exibition back in 2020, but I went to SĆ£o Paulo a couple of weeks ago and got myself some of the souvenirs that they still had at the MIS.

20240828_172328.jpg20240828_172412.jpg

Thankyou, Mariana, this has been added to the map.
Something happened... John The Wanderer wandered too much and went to Madagascar šŸ¤£ This is why I kept looking for it and didn't find it. It's totally ok, don't worry! Just thought it would be best to share with you šŸ˜Š

20240829_155607.jpg

(Ps: I don't think it's neccessary to share the Zipcode information there. I shared it here because I thought it would be easier for you guys to fit it in the right place on the map.)

Last edited:
Something happened... John The Wanderer wandered too much and went to Madagascar šŸ¤£ This is why I kept looking for it and didn't find it. It's totally ok, don't worry! Just thought it would be best to share with you šŸ˜Š

View attachment 134

(Ps: I don't think it's neccessary to share the Zipcode information there. I share it here because I thought it would be easier for you guys to fit it in the right place on the map.)
Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by DreamWorks Animation

View attachment 92Today we have added 2,000 John & Yoko related locations to the world map at citizenofnutopia.com, for you to explore and enjoy.

Let us know your suggestions for additional locations to add, ideas of what we can do with them, and, of course, if any of them look like they might have incorrect information or be in the wrong place...!

If you haven't yet signed up to be a Citizen of Nutopia, please do so at please do so at citizenofnutopia.com, Your unique dot and message will be added to the world map, and back here in the forum, you'll get access to our secret Nutopian Embassy.
In San Jose, Costa Rica, there is a statue of John sitting on a bench. Hereā€™s a link for more information:

I donā€™t know if thatā€™s already on your map. I couldnā€™t find it. Itā€™s a cool statue.

Last edited:
View attachment 92

2,000 JOHN & YOKO LOCATIONS ADDED TO THE CITIZEN OF NUTOPIA WORLD MAP​

Today we have added 2,000 John & Yoko related locations to the world map at citizenofnutopia.com, for you to explore and enjoy.

Hi, guys! I was randomly looking the locations and found this one:

1725653495969.png

Mal and Neil's flat. And then it says "visited by the Beatles on this day", but there is no information about the day it happened... Sharing here for you guys to take a look ā˜ŗļø

Back