✍🏻 Do you have a John Lennon/Yoko Ono tattoo?

Mariana Fraga

Researcher & Dreamer
I have two! I was diagnosed with autism three years ago during college and John had everything to do with that, I finally found out who I was because he came into my life and changed my perspective of everything. In a way to celebrate my new self and honor John, I decided to tattoo something with a deep and perfect meaning, the lyrics of All You Need Is Love in his handwriting.

As at the time we didn't have any of John's lyrics sheets with the "all you need is love" sentence in his handwriting, we went through his letters and chose each word from those. The "you can learn how to be you in time" is from the original sheet we know. The feather has a spiritual meaning; he is writing in me.

These are my very first tattoos, they make me stronger every just by looking at them and feeling that John is with me 🤍

1726416592593.png

Share yours as well!

IMG_6404.jpeg

My third tattoo, but first Beatles related one! I got this done in March as a birthday present to myself and it’s by far my favorite out of all the ones I have now. AND the one that always gets the most compliments 😂

John has been my favorite musician for a decade now, so this has been the perfect way to celebrate 🤍

I have two! I was diagnosed with autism three years ago during college and John had everything to do with that, I finally found out who I was because he came into my life and changed my perspective of everything. In a way to celebrate my new self and honor John, I decided to tattoo something with a deep and perfect meaning, the lyrics of All You Need Is Love in his handwriting.

As at the time we didn't have any of John's lyrics sheets with the "all you need is love" sentence in his handwriting, we went through his letters and chose each word from those. The "you can learn how to be you in time" is from the original sheet we know. The feather has a spiritual meaning; he is writing in me.

These are my very first tattoos, they make me stronger every just by looking at them and feeling that John is with me 🤍

View attachment 1044

Share yours as well!
I need to get his lyrics tattooed ASAP!! I’m considering “Now and Then” 👀

View attachment 1044

Share yours as well!
That's mine. Imagine peace in John's handwriting. I got this as a birthday present to myself too. It was when I turned 21 in November 2020. 🥳🤍

Attachments

• IMG_20210730_184819~2_copy_480x609.jpg
    IMG_20210730_184819~2_copy_480x609.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 7
View attachment 1047

My third tattoo, but first Beatles related one! I got this done in March as a birthday present to myself and it’s by far my favorite out of all the ones I have now. AND the one that always gets the most compliments 😂

John has been my favorite musician for a decade now, so this has been the perfect way to celebrate 🤍
The classic one that Ringo loved! SO beautiful 🤍

Back