ऎं Citizen of Nutopia website - Meditation Affirmations

Good Dog Nigel

Administrator
Staff member
On the hour and every 15 minutes at citizenofnutopia.com, the screen goes into dark mode, we see the world at night, and there is a Meditiation Affirmation from John and/or Yoko. A short, sweet, positive Mind Game. At the top left of the screen is an accompanying breathing exercise for that minute, to help us all relax.

There are 99 different Meditation Affirmations so far. Let us know which one(s) you like, and any others you would like to see.

On the hour and every 15 minutes at citizenofnutopia.com, the screen goes into dark mode, we see the world at night, and there is a Meditiation Affirmation from John and/or Yoko. A short, sweet, positive Mind Game. At the top left of the screen is an accompanying breathing exercise for that minute, to help us all relax.

There are 99 different Meditation Affirmations so far. Let us know which one(s) you like, and any others you would like to see.
I love the audio ones, from the audio interviews, but there aren't many of those during the meditation affirmation moments. John and Yoko talking about peace, love and humanity is very calming; not only their very coherent thoughts on the subjects but their voices as well, listening to them I feel confidant that we can change the world.

Any positive quote makes me happy. I like the ones John talks about humanity, sincerity, self-love, maturity. The interviews from 1975 and 1980 are the best in this regard.

Back