🌲 Wish Trees for Yoko Ono 🏷️

Good Dog Nigel

Administrator
Staff member

Wish Tree for Yoko Ono - by Sean Ono Lennon​

To celebrate Yoko’s birthday, Sean Ono Lennon made a virtual ‘Wish Tree’ for people all over the world to post their wishes online and (in association with One Tree Planted) plant real trees in Yoko’s honor.

We hope to gather as many wishes and plant as many trees as possible to celebrate this incredible woman. Happy Birthday Yoko!

🎶 So make a wish and let it come true for you. Tra la la la la.

Last edited:

To celebrate Yoko’s birthday, Sean Ono Lennon made a virtual ‘Wish Tree’ for people all over the world to post their wishes online and (in association with One Tree Planted) plant real trees in Yoko’s honor.

We hope to gather as many wishes and plant as many trees as possible to celebrate this incredible woman. Happy Birthday Yoko!

🎶 So make a wish and let it come true for you. Tra la la la la.
And I have to say and remember: Congratulations on winning a Webby! The website is fun, very interactive, a brilliant way to bring Yoko's piece to a new and technological perspective and share with the world her incredible art, especially with the ones that haven't yet had the chance to attend one of her exhibitions 🤍

My first time seeing one of Yoko's wish trees was in October 2001 at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame John Lennon exhibit for John's birthday. I wrote a wish for peace and understanding for everyone. It was right after 9-11 and the messages of peace were an amazing sight to see. I will never forget that. Thank you Yoko.

IMG_6272.jpeg
I work at The Fest for Beatles Fans, and at the Chicago Fest in 2022, we had a wish tree in the art room! Guests got to come through and write their wishes to hang on the tree, and here was mine 🤍

Back