💡 LIFE LESSONS: What has John/The Beatles taught you that you apply in life?

I've always been a somewhat fearful, insecure person and John taught me that being myself is already an act of courage and that I should be brave but kind, especially to others. It also gives me so much emotional strength to move forward that nothing supports me more than my admiration for him. The Beatles too... Their natural way of being shows me that being me is the thing that matters most. ♡

As an autistic woman... This is BIG.

Hearing Mind Games say YES is the answer and YES is surrender was so liberating for me, I love John's ability to sing songs not about how amazing or incredible he was but instead about the power of letting go of yourself, loving other people and working together. It's always so incredible to me how John and Yoko are able to communicate so much with such brief phrases!

Hey Dale! 😁

John has always taught me to speak out about what I believe in without fear. Despite being an insecure, shy man at heart, he’s taught be to break past that and let my passions drive me towards following my dreams. The Beatles have done the same. Their music has pushed me towards the career I’m currently exploring, and I wouldn’t be talking to anyone in here without them 🤍

john lennon has brought me the most happiness in my life, i never thought any human being would have a more massive impact on my mental health but he really does it for me. when i am depressed & apathetic, i just watch bits of him on my phone and my mood completely changes. i have so many clips of john on my phone..it is so surreal lol. he is one of my biggest sources of confidence. he also awakened my love for rock ‘n’ roll ❤️

Back