🕶️ Hey, what is your favorite John outfit?

This one:
1000267144.jpg
"But Di, he looks-" I DON'T CARE. Look at his hair, his beard, his jumper, his jacket, his SMILE.

Want You Love GIF by NICOLE DADDONA

Ah...

1967lennonsig1.jpg
I love John in this jacket. The story says that he gave it to Harry Nilsson who then gave it to someone who sold it at an auction and Julian bought it from the auction. I saw it in person at the White Feather Exhibit in Liverpool in 2010.

69-01-21-AD40.jpg
I also love John in this shirt during "Get Back" sessions in January 1969.

I love John in this jacket. The story says that he gave it to Harry Nilsson

This is true! :D

"we spent all night on the floor...then at dawn the next day — we were still up and Yoko was still asleep next to the couch, crumpled up by John’s feet — we went to fix breakfast in the kitchen, and there wasn’t really much to say. John played me his slow or fast version of “Revolution”— I don’t remember which — and I played him my new album, Aerial Ballet. John liked “Mr. Richland’s Favorite Song” best. And then I noticed his gold and lambskin Indian “I Am the Walrus” jacket hanging on the coat rack. I admired it, and he said, “Here, take it.”
“No, no, no, it’s too short.” “Nah, take it.” So I did, and later gave it to my sister, who put it in a vault." - Harry Nilsson [1982]

Back