🪪 Citizen of Nutopia Identity Card

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Citizen of Nutopia ID Card 1 John Lennon.jpgCitizen of Nutopia ID Card 2 Yoko Ono.jpg

A Citizen of Nutopia Identity Card looks like the ones above.

You receive a Citizen of Nutopia ID upon signup at citizenofnutopia.com and you can then see and share your card here.

When somebody else scans the QR code on your ID and then joins citizenofnutopia.com, you and they will both earn extra points.

If you have received a physical ID card with a MIND GAMES purchase, you can change your ID number to the number on that card by scanning the QR code on the physical card and following the link.

View attachment 18View attachment 19

You receive a Citizen of Nutopia ID upon signup at citizenofnutopia.com and you can then see and share your card here.

When somebody else scans the QR code on your ID and then joins citizenofnutopia.com, you and they will both earn extra points.

If you have received a physical ID card with a MIND GAMES purchase, you can change your ID number to the number on that card by scanning the QR code on the physical card and following the link.

Attachments

• CITIZEN OF NUTOPIA.png
    CITIZEN OF NUTOPIA.png
    489.4 KB · Views: 11

I can’t change the number on my virtual ID card to match the one I received with the MIND GAMES box. I scanned it, but the number I was already assigned did not change. I tried to change it in Account Settings, but it didn’t save. Please help!

Thank you. Didn’t know you could change your online ID number to the one on the card in your CD box set or vinyl!

Back